Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton 19:42 - Dec 5 with 695 viewsMaySixth

because football is the pantiomime remember

[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 19:44]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 19:49 - Dec 5 with 644 views_sanctimoanious_

The Drama Queens got their way after weeks of foot stamping.
Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 19:51 - Dec 5 with 631 viewsKeno

Oh no it isn’t

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 20:03 - Dec 5 with 581 viewsN2_Blue

The only one being a drama queen is you with these type of posts.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 20:16 - Dec 5 with 525 views_sanctimoanious_

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 20:03 - Dec 5 by N2_Blue

The only one being a drama queen is you with these type of posts.

nah they're the 'numbskulls'
Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 20:22 - Dec 5 with 505 viewshomer_123

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 19:49 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

So...Ashton can be swayed by the Internet and Social media then?

Maybe you just needed to support Cook harder then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 20:42 - Dec 5 with 457 viewsBlueBadger

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 19:49 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

Drama Queens like this lad here?

That was dreadful. by _sanctimoanious_ 23 Nov 2021 22:02
A tactic reliant of attacking, dynamic full backs has safe, ponderous ones.

That was Lambert football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 21:10 - Dec 5 with 396 viewschrismakin

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 20:42 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

Christ. And people say I change my mind alot.

Sancs... pot kettle from you the other night. Jesus

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 21:19 - Dec 5 with 348 views_sanctimoanious_

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 20:42 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

Difference in stating a poor performance and demanding a manager sacked you weapon.Do you actually trawl through old posts? Wait until you discover sex.
Login to get fewer ads

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 21:25 - Dec 5 with 306 viewsjayessess

We'll definitely beat Charlton though, because Cook left us in such a brilliant state, how could we not?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 21:35 - Dec 5 with 284 viewsBlueBadger

Drama queens..remember to BOOOOOOO if we don't beat Charlton on 21:19 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

Difference in stating a poor performance and demanding a manager sacked you weapon.Do you actually trawl through old posts? Wait until you discover sex.

No need mate, using my TWTD Platinum account to get Cookie sacked has given me jodding material forever.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024