Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Yallop. 22:01 - Dec 5 with 1472 views_sanctimoanious_

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Frank Yallop. on 22:02 - Dec 5 with 1446 viewswkj

Why?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Frank Yallop. on 22:03 - Dec 5 with 1435 views_sanctimoanious_

Frank Yallop. on 22:02 - Dec 5 by wkj

Why?

Exactly.
Frank Yallop. on 22:04 - Dec 5 with 1400 viewsN2_Blue

are you 12?

What a stupid post.

If you are trying to suggest Frank Yallop is a crazy suggestion as our manger why not say so and why in actual words rather than posting like a kid?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Frank Yallop. on 22:07 - Dec 5 with 1344 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Frank Yallop. on 22:04 - Dec 5 by N2_Blue

are you 12?

What a stupid post.

If you are trying to suggest Frank Yallop is a crazy suggestion as our manger why not say so and why in actual words rather than posting like a kid?

Or he could be suggesting Yallop is above our level. He is that negative to even believe that. Link me to a single positive post from Sanctimony.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Frank Yallop. on 22:08 - Dec 5 with 1330 views_sanctimoanious_

Frank Yallop. on 22:04 - Dec 5 by N2_Blue

are you 12?

What a stupid post.

oooooof someones craggy tonight.

Of course Yallop is an absolutely ridiculous suggestion as manager. Does it really need explaining? He has been jumping around pointless clubs in North America for decades with zero success - why would anyone seriously consider him?

To sack Cook and appoint Yallop would be ludicrous. Truly ludicrous.
Frank Yallop. on 22:09 - Dec 5 with 1294 viewswkj

Frank Yallop. on 22:03 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

Exactly.

Stop larking about, you know what I meant. Why is your reaction to Yallop what it is. Give us some meat to your boiled potatoes.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Frank Yallop. on 22:28 - Dec 5 with 1191 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Frank Yallop. on 22:08 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

Of course Yallop is an absolutely ridiculous suggestion as manager. Does it really need explaining? He has been jumping around pointless clubs in North America for decades with zero success - why would anyone seriously consider him?

Return to San Jose Earthquakes (2008—2013)
Yallop led the new-era Earthquakes for five-and-a-half seasons before parting ways with the club on 7 June 2013. He compiled a 62—6—51 record and led the club to two postseason appearances (2010, 2012) and the 2012 Supporters' Shield.[9] His combined 126 wins in two stints at the club is the most in team history as of 2015.

Not exactly how you describe it.

For what its worth I neither think it will nor should be Yallop. However, I don't think your reaction is justified.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Frank Yallop. on 22:33 - Dec 5 with 1139 viewsChocorange

Frank Yallop. on 22:28 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yallop led the new-era Earthquakes for five-and-a-half seasons before parting ways with the club on 7 June 2013. He compiled a 62—6—51 record and led the club to two postseason appearances (2010, 2012) and the 2012 Supporters' Shield.[9] His combined 126 wins in two stints at the club is the most in team history as of 2015.

For what its worth I neither think it will nor should be Yallop. However, I don't think your reaction is justified.

He also won the MLS title and cup while in his first stint at San Jose , signing Landon Donovan in the process.

Seems he was also manager of Canada and coach at LA Galaxy when they signed Becks.

From that he sounds pretty high profile over there
Login to get fewer ads

Frank Yallop. on 22:35 - Dec 5 with 1116 views_sanctimoanious_

Frank Yallop. on 22:28 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I mean it is a club with a long history.

would many be salivating at such a record if he had never played for the club before? Nope.
Frank Yallop. on 22:39 - Dec 5 with 1093 viewschrismakin

Frank Yallop. on 22:35 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

I mean it is a club with a long history.

would many be salivating at such a record if he had never played for the club before? Nope.

Who's your choice?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Frank Yallop. on 22:42 - Dec 5 with 1079 views_sanctimoanious_

Frank Yallop. on 22:39 - Dec 5 by chrismakin

Who's your choice?

I don't really have one, it's all rather underwhelming.
Frank Yallop. on 23:05 - Dec 5 with 1012 viewsStewart27

Frank Yallop. on 22:08 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

We’re jumping around league one and the Papa Johns Trophy losing to kids.
Frank Yallop. on 23:06 - Dec 5 with 1007 viewschrismakin

Frank Yallop. on 22:42 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

I don't really have one, it's all rather underwhelming.

So you don't there's any manager out there better than PC? Who you said played Lambert football.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Frank Yallop. on 23:14 - Dec 5 with 980 views_sanctimoanious_

Frank Yallop. on 23:06 - Dec 5 by chrismakin

So you don't there's any manager out there better than PC? Who you said played Lambert football.

stop trying so hard pal. I said a couple of the recent games were like Lambert football but I was very much in support of giving Cook time. You can think individual games are dreadful but fully support the long term approach. You do come across as being desperate to be liked by strangers on this Internet football forum.
Frank Yallop. on 23:18 - Dec 5 with 958 viewsZondervansTash

I know for a fact he has been in Ipswich for a couple of weeks. Maybe he is being lined up as manager or getting involved with helping our owners find/interview Cook’s replacement. Either way, rather coincidental he’s been here for quite a while don’t you think? Apologies if this has already been mentioned on another thread
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 23:19]
Frank Yallop. on 23:18 - Dec 5 with 953 viewschrismakin

Frank Yallop. on 23:14 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

stop trying so hard pal. I said a couple of the recent games were like Lambert football but I was very much in support of giving Cook time. You can think individual games are dreadful but fully support the long term approach. You do come across as being desperate to be liked by strangers on this Internet football forum.

Lol. I think most will disagree with you last bit. So so wrong.

But I'm curious. You're laughing at people saying yallop, yet you can't give a name yourself. How come?

Frank Yallop. on 23:33 - Dec 5 with 882 views_sanctimoanious_

Frank Yallop. on 23:18 - Dec 5 by chrismakin

Lol. I think most will disagree with you last bit. So so wrong.

But I'm curious. You're laughing at people saying yallop, yet you can't give a name yourself. How come?

I’m not laughing at anyone. I’m laughing at the very idea we might be considering Yallop as the answer.

Am I supposed to give a name? Tbh I don’t know what the plan is now so I’m struggling to see who would be a good fit. Hopefully someone who can command respect and get us playing some good stuff. Maybe it’s Manning as he is the latest hot thing. Hogg has Burley to lean on too. He would need time though so not sure we’re right for him. A year ago the Cowleys were the hot stuff but out of favour now. Appleton has done nothing of note….. nobody stands out to me.
Frank Yallop. on 23:42 - Dec 5 with 840 viewschrismakin

Frank Yallop. on 23:33 - Dec 5 by _sanctimoanious_

I’m not laughing at anyone. I’m laughing at the very idea we might be considering Yallop as the answer.

Am I supposed to give a name? Tbh I don’t know what the plan is now so I’m struggling to see who would be a good fit. Hopefully someone who can command respect and get us playing some good stuff. Maybe it’s Manning as he is the latest hot thing. Hogg has Burley to lean on too. He would need time though so not sure we’re right for him. A year ago the Cowleys were the hot stuff but out of favour now. Appleton has done nothing of note….. nobody stands out to me.

The Appleton link I don't get. Even prior to cook being hired. Looking at his erm achievements I just don't see it.
Manning seems a good bloke. And clearly doing well at the moment. But how is he with players demanding starts etc. Think that's key here when we get the new guy. They need to know how to deal with players not playing. Pcs recent comments about Pigott were strange. Baring in mind he signed him. That's no good.

I'm caught.

I can see us going for farke. I'd be happy for that. Despite nodge connection but yallop was key to 3 lions taking on town.... maybe that was always a given...

Frank Yallop. on 23:49 - Dec 5 with 827 views_sanctimoanious_

Frank Yallop. on 23:42 - Dec 5 by chrismakin

The Appleton link I don't get. Even prior to cook being hired. Looking at his erm achievements I just don't see it.
Manning seems a good bloke. And clearly doing well at the moment. But how is he with players demanding starts etc. Think that's key here when we get the new guy. They need to know how to deal with players not playing. Pcs recent comments about Pigott were strange. Baring in mind he signed him. That's no good.

I'm caught.

I can see us going for farke. I'd be happy for that. Despite nodge connection but yallop was key to 3 lions taking on town.... maybe that was always a given...

Farke would be insanity and no way would he drop down to us. No more Paul’s and no more Norwich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024