Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drama Queens 16:52 - Dec 6 with 1118 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Seen a few posts today that seem to think Cook was talking about us all as individuals.
My personal feeling, is he was more talking about Bedsheet Rich and Co at TT.

Even Saturday Rich was talking about his call to Robbie Savage and seemed to be framing it in such a way that it might've had something to do with the trigger then being pulled.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Drama Queens on 16:53 - Dec 6 with 1087 viewschrismakin

What call?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Drama Queens on 16:57 - Dec 6 with 1065 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Drama Queens on 16:53 - Dec 6 by chrismakin

What call?

Called 606 on Saturday saying he didn't know if Cook should go or not. Was very pally with Sutton throughout.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Drama Queens on 17:23 - Dec 6 with 997 viewsMullet

My neck is very sore from all the shame, but I’m pretty sure the person who got Paul Cook sacked is Paul Cook. It just never worked here and there was such patience, fan unrest barely registered before he went this weekend.

I’m sure if there is any credit to take some types will though.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Drama Queens on 17:31 - Dec 6 with 963 viewsChurchman

Drama Queens on 16:57 - Dec 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

Called 606 on Saturday saying he didn't know if Cook should go or not. Was very pally with Sutton throughout.

Bedsheet Rich pally with Chris Sutton. Now there is a combo from hell. They’re made for each other. Connect them to the national grid and that’s the French leccy suppliers out of business.
Drama Queens on 17:32 - Dec 6 with 962 viewsIllinoisblue

It saddens me that ex players and indeed current players have anything to do with talking town. They’re almost as embarrassing as Griffin, although he at least seems to operate in his own little world rather than trying to claim to be the voice of the fans.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Drama Queens on 17:37 - Dec 6 with 909 viewsMullet

Drama Queens on 17:32 - Dec 6 by Illinoisblue

It saddens me that ex players and indeed current players have anything to do with talking town. They’re almost as embarrassing as Griffin, although he at least seems to operate in his own little world rather than trying to claim to be the voice of the fans.

You should tag the owners about it

Drama Queens on 18:33 - Dec 6 with 779 viewsFixed_It

Drama Queens on 17:32 - Dec 6 by Illinoisblue

They were moaning about TWTD not giving Cruncher any credit or publicity for the #packoutPR charity thing the other day. I think they were expecting some sort of fanfare.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Drama Queens on 18:36 - Dec 6 with 757 viewschrismakin

Drama Queens on 18:33 - Dec 6 by Fixed_It

They were moaning about TWTD not giving Cruncher any credit or publicity for the #packoutPR charity thing the other day. I think they were expecting some sort of fanfare.

Wasn't it someone.else non podcast related that came up with the idea? I know he then picked it up and plugged it. But surely any applauds should go the way of the first person?.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Login to get fewer ads

Drama Queens on 18:37 - Dec 6 with 745 viewsMullet

Drama Queens on 18:36 - Dec 6 by chrismakin

Wasn't it someone.else non podcast related that came up with the idea? I know he then picked it up and plugged it. But surely any applauds should go the way of the first person?.

Wasn't that the free shirt for kids in need last Xmas?

Drama Queens on 18:38 - Dec 6 with 732 viewschrismakin

Drama Queens on 18:37 - Dec 6 by Mullet

Wasn't that the free shirt for kids in need last Xmas?

saw a fella offering to buy tickets for less advantaged. Then all of a sudden talking town were running it on twitter.

Think the shirt one was done too but about a week a later.

Drama Queens on 20:57 - Dec 6 with 576 viewsIllinoisblue

Drama Queens on 18:33 - Dec 6 by Fixed_It

I’m pretty sure “cruncher” was given credit in one of Phil’s news stories (as well as the other bloke who kicked it all off)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024