Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will 17:22 - Dec 6 with 1625 viewsitfc1108

make for tomorrow?

Maybe KVY in at left back like he played him at Colchester.
What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 17:59 - Dec 6 with 1469 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Possibly. Not the right environment for Clements at the moment, so I think someone will come in at LB.

Think it'll be

---------------------Walton
Donacien--Wolfenden--Nsiala--KVY
----------Morsy--------Carroll
Aluko---------Chaplin--------Fraser
----------------Bonne

Swop Fraser for Celina and Wolfenden for Edmundson if fit

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 20:55 - Dec 6 with 1253 viewsitfcjoe

El Mizouni to start

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 20:59 - Dec 6 with 1231 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Although he said he won't make big changes, I do wonder if he might go 2 up front with Bonne and Pigott. Think he will certainly be prepared to switch tactics and formation to suit the game situation which Cook never seemed willing to do.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 00:55 - Dec 7 with 993 viewsTangledupin_Blue

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 20:55 - Dec 6 by itfcjoe

El Mizouni to start

Wouldn't be a change.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 01:03 - Dec 7 with 973 viewsDavoIPB

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 20:59 - Dec 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Although he said he won't make big changes, I do wonder if he might go 2 up front with Bonne and Pigott. Think he will certainly be prepared to switch tactics and formation to suit the game situation which Cook never seemed willing to do.

No he won't. He sticks rigidly to the same formation as cook!
What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 05:21 - Dec 7 with 889 viewsBondiBlue

El Mizouni to start

I'd be keen for this. Apart from his set piece delivery, evans hasn't contributed much. If the owners are serious about the academy, the plan should be to have el mizouni as 1st choice by the start of next season. Clear the way for him in the squad. He's shown he's good enough.

Poll: Which would you accept?

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 06:30 - Dec 7 with 817 viewstextbackup

El Mizouni to start

Him learning off Morsy in there would be great for his development.

The Egyptian king along side the Tunisian prince. Match made in heaven

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 08:22 - Dec 7 with 674 viewsRadioOrwell

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 20:59 - Dec 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Imagine that. 442 would seem revolutionary right now.

Not only that, Charlton might have to re think how they were going to play.
Login to get fewer ads

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 08:26 - Dec 7 with 658 viewsitfcjoe

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 06:30 - Dec 7 by textbackup

Him learning off Morsy in there would be great for his development.

The Egyptian king along side the Tunisian prince. Match made in heaven

The North African Nasty Boys kicking anything that moves

But they are the only 2 that have shown any energy in there this season and feel that has cost us

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 08:52 - Dec 7 with 575 viewsElderGrizzly

What changes do people think that,Mcgreal will on 08:26 - Dec 7 by itfcjoe

The North African Nasty Boys kicking anything that moves

But they are the only 2 that have shown any energy in there this season and feel that has cost us

They might kick anything that moves, but the lack of positional discipline from our so called DMs this season has also cost us.

I do agree we need something different next to Morsy if we are to improve
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024