Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? 00:06 - Dec 7 with 1761 viewsIllinoisblue

Reidy’s a fairly prolific tweeter… not one word about Cook’s exit.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 00:31 - Dec 7 with 1676 viewsXYZ

I didn't see him tweet anything ITFC related. Did I miss anything?
How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 01:09 - Dec 7 with 1593 viewsSaigonTractor

I would hope if we were paying him for his input he wouldn't be putting it all over Twitter.
How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 02:43 - Dec 7 with 1527 viewsIllinoisblue

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 01:09 - Dec 7 by SaigonTractor

I would hope if we were paying him for his input he wouldn't be putting it all over Twitter.

Seeing as we got progressively worse under his consulting period I’m not sure we’re missing many pearls of wisdom.

62 - 78 - 81

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 02:44 - Dec 7 with 1521 viewsIllinoisblue

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 00:31 - Dec 7 by XYZ

I didn't see him tweet anything ITFC related. Did I miss anything?

A LOT of political tweets. Think he may have liked one of the official club tweets once.

62 - 78 - 81

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 06:29 - Dec 7 with 1362 viewsAce_High1

He might fill the Dave Bowman "doing nothing for years" role and stay on with the new manager :)
How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 12:02 - Dec 7 with 940 viewsAlberto_the_frog

You speak of him as if he had gone. Has he? Perhaps his input was "Cook must go"!
How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 14:18 - Dec 7 with 802 viewsIllinoisblue

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 06:29 - Dec 7 by Ace_High1

He might fill the Dave Bowman "doing nothing for years" role and stay on with the new manager :)

Hats off to Bowman for making a tidy living for so long with us and apparently doing nothing under successive managers.

62 - 78 - 81

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 18:05 - Dec 7 with 676 viewsVic

I think that for the first time for a very, very long time we don’t actually have to worry about the fact that we may have squandered a few thousand pounds. I doubt it will be given a 2nd thought by the owners.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 19:46 - Dec 7 with 513 viewsstrikalite

How much money did we waste on Peter Reid’s “consultancy”? on 18:05 - Dec 7 by Vic

I think that for the first time for a very, very long time we don’t actually have to worry about the fact that we may have squandered a few thousand pounds. I doubt it will be given a 2nd thought by the owners.

I do wonder how much the Club were paying him, a grand a game? A free ticket and a chat with Cook afterwards is what it should have been..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024