Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt (n/t) 21:02 - Dec 7 with 991 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:02 - Dec 7 with 985 viewsHerbivore

He's definitely not setting the tone is he?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:04 - Dec 7 with 952 viewsnodge_blue

He will want out. See it coming.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:05 - Dec 7 with 931 viewsIllinoisblue

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:04 - Dec 7 by nodge_blue

Not too bothered. He’s really not that good

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:05 - Dec 7 with 916 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:02 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

He's definitely not setting the tone is he?

He is leading the team, but to negativity. You can see it, it’s toxic
Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:08 - Dec 7 with 843 viewsZXBlue

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:05 - Dec 7 by NorfolkBlue1

He is leading the team, but to negativity. You can see it, it’s toxic

He's shown what he was supposed to be bringing to us about three times since he arrived. Hugely overrated from what I have seen. But still better than Evans. CMs are a fundamental issue.
Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:09 - Dec 7 with 838 viewsJDB23

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:04 - Dec 7 by nodge_blue

Not for one second has it felt like he’s wanted to be here. Everything about him just feels like going through the motions.
Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:10 - Dec 7 with 804 viewsnodge_blue

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:09 - Dec 7 by JDB23

Not for one second has it felt like he’s wanted to be here. Everything about him just feels like going through the motions.

Yes. Last minute forced signing. Doesn’t want to be here now.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:11 - Dec 7 with 766 viewsfooters

"As a squad we let him down a bit... and we don't really mind. When do I get paid again?"

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:11 - Dec 7 with 767 viewsDubtractor

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:08 - Dec 7 by ZXBlue

He's shown what he was supposed to be bringing to us about three times since he arrived. Hugely overrated from what I have seen. But still better than Evans. CMs are a fundamental issue.

Yep, the 2 in CM is a huge issue. They aren't setting up our attacking play, and they absolutely aren't doing anything defensively.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:27 - Dec 7 with 630 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think the players are massively deflated and genuinely gutted that Cooks gone. He and Chaplin both said they wouldn't drop down for anyone else and have every right to feel they've had the rug pulled

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:31 - Dec 7 with 563 viewsTrequartista

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:27 - Dec 7 by BlueandTruesince82

I think the players are massively deflated and genuinely gutted that Cooks gone. He and Chaplin both said they wouldn't drop down for anyone else and have every right to feel they've had the rug pulled

Perhaps if they'd performed like players from a level above he wouldn't have been sacked.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Morsys attitude is stinking, losing all of his battles with half hearted attempt on 21:34 - Dec 7 with 491 viewsFightingEssex

He came in a strop, and left in a strop. He offers nothing but apparently it was all change when he arrived.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024