Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen 21:52 - Dec 7 with 1476 viewsHipsterectomy

Which is saying a lot considering what we’ve seen over the past 10 years. It seemed like Charlton had about 5 extra players on the pitch and we couldn’t get anywhere near them or the penalty area

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:15 - Dec 7 with 1363 viewsBluedanW

I agree. I'd rather we had had a go and been spanked 5-0 than that abysmal performance
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:24 - Dec 7 with 1305 viewsHerbivore

It was awful but I've seen worse.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:26 - Dec 7 with 1277 viewsPlums

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:24 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

I agree. Tonight was pitiful but there have been many worse nights in front of far fewer fans.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:36 - Dec 7 with 1199 viewsskinnybob72

If we continue to perform like that we’ll be looking over our shoulder - the relegation place are closer than the play-offs.
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:41 - Dec 7 with 1151 viewspositivity

not this season though, worse than bolton for me

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:42 - Dec 7 with 1130 viewsVaughan8

Can't be worse than Lincoln away in the cup?
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:47 - Dec 7 with 1083 viewsVaughan8

I remember years ago at Charlton, probably one of the worst first half I've seen. Matt Richards was absolutely dreadful. Think they were 3-0 down at half time.

I remember counago scored a back heel in the second half but that was it.
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:50 - Dec 7 with 1047 viewsblueconscience

“May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen’’

We say that virtually every week, hipster!!!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 22:53]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:33 - Dec 7 with 923 viewsrfretwell

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:50 - Dec 7 by blueconscience

“May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen’’

We say that virtually every week, hipster!!!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 22:53]

Millwall away when we got relegated. But at least that was the Championship
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:35 - Dec 7 with 904 viewsOsborneOneNil

Bristol City away under MM the year we went down.

Tragic
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:36 - Dec 7 with 893 viewsHerbivore

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:35 - Dec 7 by OsborneOneNil

Tragic

We never went down under MM?

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:36 - Dec 7 with 887 viewsSeablu

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:35 - Dec 7 by OsborneOneNil

Tragic

We didn’t go down under Mick.
May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:37 - Dec 7 with 876 viewsHerbivore

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 22:41 - Dec 7 by positivity

not this season though, worse than bolton for me

It's a toss up. We shipped 5 at home to Bolton and it could easily have been more.

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 13:58 - Dec 8 with 611 viewspositivity

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 23:37 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

It's a toss up. We shipped 5 at home to Bolton and it could easily have been more.

it could easily have been 5 or more last night if it wasn't for walton.

if he'd played like that against bolton we'd probably have won 2-1!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 14:29 - Dec 8 with 555 viewsHerbivore

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 13:58 - Dec 8 by positivity

it could easily have been 5 or more last night if it wasn't for walton.

if he'd played like that against bolton we'd probably have won 2-1!

I disagree.

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 14:30 - Dec 8 with 550 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep I felt that was the worst, which is quite a feat.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 14:52 - Dec 8 with 484 viewsSouthfieldsBlue

May just be the worst performance I’ve ever seen on 14:30 - Dec 8 by SomethingBlue

Yep I felt that was the worst, which is quite a feat.

Certainly the lowest effort performance I've ever seen from a Town side. I'll never boo or blame the players for being outclassed and losing heavily. I remember applauding an Ipswich team off one year after been tanked 4/5-1 at home to WBA, it wasn't their fault and they gave it their all, WBA were just so much better in every regard. Whereas last night Charlton weren't all that great, but a good 6 or 7 of the players just put in zero effort. For me that makes it the worst town performance I've seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024