Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure a performance has made me as angry as that 21:54 - Dec 7 with 508 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Spineless. Gutless. Lack of ideas. Lack of an identity. Lack of any footballing style. Just shocking. To a man, all 10 outfield players were awful. Some of them barely even running in stages ffs. A disgrace to the shirt and the thousands of us who’ve travelled and spent our hard earned for that sh*t.

Only shot we had all game was the fan who lobbed that bottle at the Charlton CB. Even that missed.

Just awful. I honestly don’t think it could have been worse. Walton saved us from a 10-0 is the only positive. And is that even a positive?

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 21:55]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Not sure a performance has made me as angry as that on 21:56 - Dec 7 with 440 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Walton great game. Other than that worst performance of the season to date. We were even better against Bolton.
Not sure a performance has made me as angry as that on 22:03 - Dec 7 with 368 viewsstrikalite

They know how to let you down Rommy, feel your pain....

Should all get your money back from the players imo, no shots on target is unforgivable..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024