Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit numb after that. 21:54 - Dec 7 with 443 viewsN2_Blue

I don’t really see what the club does. They went for the players they wanted, we can give more wages than most at this level and where does it get us.

A proven manager at this level (Cook) looked lost, I genuinely see no answer or way forward. The club feels as low as it even was. Under lambert we didn’t have performances that bad.

I think we’ll struggle to get manager the board want if they are already employed. I wouldn’t touch it if I was doing well somewhere else ie Liam Manning.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 21:57]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Bit numb after that. on 21:55 - Dec 7 with 391 viewsreusersfreekicks

Terrible, but we did have matches like this under Lambert
Bit numb after that. on 21:58 - Dec 7 with 332 viewsN2_Blue

Bit numb after that. on 21:55 - Dec 7 by reusersfreekicks

Not in L1, I don’t remember one as bad.

Had it not been for Walton that was a 6-0. There keeper hardly touched the ball.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 21:59]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Bit numb after that. on 21:59 - Dec 7 with 312 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bit numb after that. on 21:55 - Dec 7 by reusersfreekicks

We've had a couple under Cook. It's certainly in this team's DNA to be woefully off the pace and disconnected.

As others have said, someone has got hell of a job to try and whip this lot into shape if we're serious about a promotion challenge next year.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bit numb after that. on 22:00 - Dec 7 with 284 viewsAsa

Likewise.

The players will give soundbites about how they need to look at themselves and they let Cook down. In addition they should be playing for their futures in the side under another manager that may or may not fancy them or a system they prefer and we got nothing from anyone other than Walton.

Absolutely disgusting display.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024