Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight 21:54 - Dec 7 with 2031 viewsDublinBlue84

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:56 - Dec 7 with 1939 viewsitfctilidie

If this happens.....Ashton out
Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:56 - Dec 7 with 1913 views_sanctimoanious_

six tickets for PackOutPR for sale.
Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:57 - Dec 7 with 1847 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:56 - Dec 7 by itfctilidie

If this happens....I'm out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:58 - Dec 7 with 1776 viewsOjc

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:57 - Dec 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

If this happens....I'm out.

Banterera revival
Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:58 - Dec 7 with 1762 viewsfooters

Bookies' odds are meaningless. I wish people would stop referring to them.

Mr Blobby would be odds on if three people put in a fiver each.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:59 - Dec 7 with 1683 viewsreusersfreekicks

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:58 - Dec 7 by footers

Now there's a good shout
Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:00 - Dec 7 with 1642 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:58 - Dec 7 by Ojc

Banterera revival

No need to revive something that is lingering on.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:03 - Dec 7 with 1523 viewsgazzer1999

Is that the same guy who was arrested in Florida for aggravated battery after using a deadly weapon? we really have sunk low if thats what we would employ.
Login to get fewer ads

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:04 - Dec 7 with 1477 viewsPique

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:59 - Dec 7 by reusersfreekicks

Now there's a good shout

Noel Edmonds as Director of Football?
Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:04 - Dec 7 with 1459 viewsfooters

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:59 - Dec 7 by reusersfreekicks

Now there's a good shout

I'd like to see what him and Noel could do till the end of the season, tbf. Automatic gunging if we lose.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:12 - Dec 7 with 1332 viewsWacko

If I was an unemployed London-based manager, I'd probably watch a lot of London-based matches

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 1257 viewspointofblue

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:56 - Dec 7 by itfctilidie

I can't imagine Bircham will be Ashton's choice.

As an aside the photo on his Twitter account looks like the teamsheet members of the press gets. He currently works for Talksport. Putting two and two together...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:17 - Dec 7 with 1179 viewsITFC_Forever

Is a mediocre manager who got sacked after a text argument with his boos really who we want?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:18 - Dec 7 with 1149 viewsPlums

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:03 - Dec 7 by gazzer1999

Is that the same guy who was arrested in Florida for aggravated battery after using a deadly weapon? we really have sunk low if thats what we would employ.

Welcome back Ben Thatcher, all is forgiven
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 22:21]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:33 - Dec 7 with 964 viewsDublinBlue84

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:17 - Dec 7 by ITFC_Forever

Is a mediocre manager who got sacked after a text argument with his boos really who we want?

Could be 2+2 together = 5,by bookies, but if it's him we're fooked.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:45 - Dec 7 with 822 viewsBlueandTruesince82

4/5 on because he was there tonight. What are the odds on him for the Charlton job?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 22:49 - Dec 7 with 748 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Bircham now 4/5 on with Bet Victor, and was there tonight on 21:58 - Dec 7 by footers

I think he wants to stay as Gillingham Manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024