Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' 22:13 - Dec 7 with 545 viewsSimonds92

WTF is our fanbase.
'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:13 - Dec 7 with 533 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Phone in?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 525 viewsIpswich_Crazy

They aren't real town fans, they are just idiots!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 512 viewsChurchman

Haha, laughable.
'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 495 viewsThe_Major

Also suggested John Terry. Yep, I heard that. My palm should come away from my face sometime on Friday.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 22:15]
'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:17 - Dec 7 with 443 viewsdavblue

“It’s got to be a big name” no it doesn’t, just a good manager.
'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:17 - Dec 7 with 415 viewsSimonds92

'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:13 - Dec 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Phone in?

Exactly that. Generally i think on a smaller scale we're moving towards an AFTV style fanbase and it's pretty embarrassing.
'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:19 - Dec 7 with 391 viewsGeomorph

Ffs… his legs have gone
'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:22 - Dec 7 with 333 viewsCheltenham_Blue

'We need someone to come in here and sort this lot out, it's got to be Rooney' on 22:19 - Dec 7 by Geomorph

Ffs… his legs have gone

Plenty of old ladies in Ipswich to keep him entertained though, many of them working for us as stewards. And Colleen will love the Waterfront.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024