Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a sneaking suspicion that the US owners won't turn up on December 18th 22:29 - Dec 7 with 571 viewsKesgrave_Exile

If there is no new manager appointed (who I think btw will be a 'big' name such as John Terry even though I think the bloke is a wretched human being) by the Sunderland game I suspect the new owners will use covid as an excise to not come.

Why would they come over when it's so blooming toxic at the moment and it's turned so quickly this is really worrying.

Yes the performance tonight was not acceptable and the fans behavior after the game is a disgrace but we should be bigger than that surely? Have some class people.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the US owners won't turn up on December 18th on 22:33 - Dec 7 with 469 viewsStewart27

Why are you so obsessed with this? They might come. They might not.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the US owners won't turn up on December 18th on 22:52 - Dec 7 with 333 viewsKesgrave_Exile

I have a sneaking suspicion that the US owners won't turn up on December 18th on 22:33 - Dec 7 by Stewart27

Why are you so obsessed with this? They might come. They might not.

How do you mean so obsessed with this, it's the first time I've mentioned it.

The club has made a big thing about the US owners being here for that game all I'm saying with all the negativity around, especially if a new manager hasn't been appointed by then I can see them getting cold feet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024