Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGreal has spoken - interview up 22:58 - Dec 7 with 1187 viewsDublinBlue84

Apparently we played well for 20 minutes!!!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 22:59]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:02 - Dec 7 with 1041 viewssotd78

We played okay for 20. Then they scored and we were sh@t for the next 70.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:05 - Dec 7 with 969 viewsgalacticoblue

Comes across well - really feel for the guy. In a really tough situation 2 days in and a quick turnaround for Wigan. Needs all the support and goodwill from everyone.
McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:07 - Dec 7 with 922 viewsChurchman

Poor bloke. He’s got no chance.
McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:07 - Dec 7 with 907 viewsJ2BLUE

No good interview ever starts with we were ok for the first 20 minutes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:09 - Dec 7 with 836 viewsNthQldITFC

Good interview, under the circumstances.

I think maybe stay off the training pitch and do something, anything, to lighten the mood amongst the players on Thursday. Maybe Karaoke or something, or a bit of a piss up. I'm half serious.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:10 - Dec 7 with 814 viewsVic

Sounds defeated before he starts! If he was interim manager I’d say that right there you have a manager who’s about to be sacked!

I really hope these players have the bottle for the fight, and character to be professional enough to try their utmost for our club.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:10 - Dec 7 with 782 viewsColchesterBlue1985

The time for cook to go was before Arsenal and barrow where the games weren’t so crucial. We’ve sacked cook two days before the hardest double header of the season. Think this tonight will rush Ashtons decision making knowing full well clearly JM isn’t going to get them going so will appoint the next manager sooner than he was thinking he might have to.
McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:14 - Dec 7 with 701 viewsPinewoodblue

Edmundson thought we played well for even longer, twenty five minutes.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:20 - Dec 7 with 617 viewsRyorry

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:10 - Dec 7 by Vic

Sounds defeated before he starts! If he was interim manager I’d say that right there you have a manager who’s about to be sacked!

I really hope these players have the bottle for the fight, and character to be professional enough to try their utmost for our club.

He mentioned "fight" about 20 times. If the players weren't prepared to do that in the second half, then they're not going to do it for him in his remaining games in charge.

Really hope I'm wrong, feel for him, but doesn't sound like he's the right guy to take those pups on the pitch tonight by the scruff of the neck & give them a good boll@cking. We need a replacement in urgently.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:22 - Dec 7 with 599 viewsreusersfreekicks

Apart from over egging the 20 mins i thought he spoke well
McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:41 - Dec 7 with 493 viewsChurchman

Sadly don’t think they have it in them.

Yes, McGreal sounded like he didn’t want to be there. Can’t say I blame him. The sooner he is replaced with the next poor s0d the better.

People keep suggesting old fossil Warnock. How about George Burley? Eight years younger than NW.
McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:43 - Dec 7 with 483 viewspointofblue

McGreal has spoken - interview up on 23:41 - Dec 7 by Churchman

Sadly don’t think they have it in them.

Yes, McGreal sounded like he didn’t want to be there. Can’t say I blame him. The sooner he is replaced with the next poor s0d the better.

People keep suggesting old fossil Warnock. How about George Burley? Eight years younger than NW.

Warnock has at least managd recently!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024