Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) 23:20 - Dec 7 with 7182 viewsDublinBlue84

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 23:22]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:23 - Dec 7 with 5026 viewsMatt_Netherlands

They are fully grown men?! One of them has a free bus pass by the looks of things!

A few of them are goading Nsiala towards them too like they are calling someone out for a fight?! Stay home next time please gents.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:23 - Dec 7 with 5015 viewsJ2BLUE

Didn't like the first bit but no issues with the chant to be honest.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:25 - Dec 7 with 4938 viewsitfcsuth

A lot of industrial language there, but nothing seriously out of order with what I could hear.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:27 - Dec 7 with 4892 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:23 - Dec 7 by Matt_Netherlands

They are fully grown men?! One of them has a free bus pass by the looks of things!

A few of them are goading Nsiala towards them too like they are calling someone out for a fight?! Stay home next time please gents.

That’s not the first time I’ve seen some of our ‘fans’ gesturing to our players as if calling them out for a fight. There was group doing the same after the Cheltenham game. Sad times.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:28 - Dec 7 with 4850 viewscambblue

There is no question here. You shouldn’t even be asking us how we feel. Tonight was one of the worst performances I have witnessed. It was a disgrace. The players deserve to see how we feel. Pressure absolutely warranted. Any racial abuse not, but as far as I could see this was just a group of useless players deservedly getting told by fans they simply don’t belong here.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:31 - Dec 7 with 4760 viewsOwainG1992

Embarrassing.
Sorry but this is why so many look down on Football fans.
Support the team.
I get you ain't happy and I'm a bit apathetic towards it currently but how's that gonna lift players who are coming over to thank the fans? It's just plain dumb.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:32 - Dec 7 with 4735 viewsStokieBlue

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:28 - Dec 7 by cambblue

There is no question here. You shouldn’t even be asking us how we feel. Tonight was one of the worst performances I have witnessed. It was a disgrace. The players deserve to see how we feel. Pressure absolutely warranted. Any racial abuse not, but as far as I could see this was just a group of useless players deservedly getting told by fans they simply don’t belong here.

All good then.

Let's not worry about the fan on the pitch pushing Walton. All is well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:37 - Dec 7 with 4619 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:28 - Dec 7 by cambblue

Gesturing to our players that you want to fight them; pushing the one player who comes out the game with any credit for keeping it to 2.0…

That is pathetic and disgraceful behaviour.
Login to get fewer ads

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:43 - Dec 7 with 4496 viewsdown_under_blue

What embarrassing support. Offering to fight the players? That's really going to give them the confidence in our next game.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:44 - Dec 7 with 4472 viewsFixed_It

'We support the Ipswich, if we're down or if we're up'.

Yeah right - clearly a load of bollox judging by the way some of our fans react...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:45 - Dec 7 with 4432 viewsFixed_It

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:23 - Dec 7 by Matt_Netherlands

'Gents'?! Think you got the first two letters wrong!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:51 - Dec 7 with 4308 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:45 - Dec 7 by Fixed_It

'Gents'?! Think you got the first two letters wrong!

We don’t even have a game Next Tuesday but we’ll See Them then anyway….
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:55 - Dec 7 with 4264 viewstextbackup

i get really pissed off when people use the fully grown men comment. like because they are adults they arent allowed to be pissed off the players havent turned up to play for, and fight for, the team they dearly love.

that old boy in the video will have seen terrific highs as a town fan, and you try and put him down for caring. fck that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:58 - Dec 7 with 4185 viewsFixed_It

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:55 - Dec 7 by textbackup

i get really pissed off when people use the fully grown men comment. like because they are adults they arent allowed to be pissed off the players havent turned up to play for, and fight for, the team they dearly love.

that old boy in the video will have seen terrific highs as a town fan, and you try and put him down for caring. fck that

I care passionately. I also know how to conduct myself properly.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:01 - Dec 8 with 4153 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It’s fine, don’t worry about it. This will be the London away day branch of fans. We won’t see them again for a while.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:04 - Dec 8 with 4110 viewstextbackup

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:58 - Dec 7 by Fixed_It

I care passionately. I also know how to conduct myself properly.

same.

running on the pitch is cnt behaviour.

and old boys waving hands in displeasure is absolutely fine.

standing and clapping them off would be equally as pathetic as trying to fight the players

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:21 - Dec 8 with 3956 viewscambblue

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:44 - Dec 7 by Fixed_It

'We support the Ipswich, if we're down or if we're up'.

Yeah right - clearly a load of bollox judging by the way some of our fans react...

Jesus.let’s break this pathetic looser ITFC bubble we have where we accept nothing and seem to put other clubs and fans on a pedestal. Can you imagine West ham taking that? Norwich? Wigan? Sunderland?

Stop being so deluded and nice. Enough is enough. This club is on the verge of something terrible. Show me one positive that has happened to our league stature since the acquisition.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:29 - Dec 8 with 3872 viewsStrimmer

Lot of tough guys in those videos and on this board, sadly, who think offering someone out for being crap at football is ok. Utterly pathetic. ‘Get a grip’ used too liberally around here but truly some people do need to take a firm hold on themselves. Im embarrassed for us all

Poll: Was it a punch?

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:41 - Dec 8 with 3789 viewscambblue

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:29 - Dec 8 by Strimmer

Lot of tough guys in those videos and on this board, sadly, who think offering someone out for being crap at football is ok. Utterly pathetic. ‘Get a grip’ used too liberally around here but truly some people do need to take a firm hold on themselves. Im embarrassed for us all

Continue the demise then mate.

Forget about a promotion push. Hell don’t even think about being in the championship at somepoint . You have gone soft. Other clubs would not take this. Tonight was pathetic. Disgusting. The season over.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:43 - Dec 8 with 3771 viewspointofblue

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:41 - Dec 8 by cambblue

Forget about a promotion push. Hell don’t even think about being in the championship at somepoint . You have gone soft. Other clubs would not take this. Tonight was pathetic. Disgusting. The season over.

What is pathetic is going on the pitch, attacking a player and offering them out to a fight.

Staying in the stands and chanting “You’re not fit to wear the shirt”? Absolutely no issue with it on principle.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:55 - Dec 8 with 3710 viewsStrimmer

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:41 - Dec 8 by cambblue

Why kid yourself. You know giving it the big one helps no one. A bit more sh!te in totos ear and we’ll shoot up the table? Ok

Poll: Was it a punch?

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 00:59 - Dec 8 with 3689 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Based on tonight's showing, the chant is bang on. Yeah, it's a bit aggressive, but it's a passionate game, emotions run high, people who follow the club care about it, unlike some of the players perhaps.
Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 02:03 - Dec 8 with 3517 viewsGarv

C units with half a brain cell between them.

It's people like that that makes managers want to create an 'us vs them' mentality.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 02:06 - Dec 8 with 3490 viewsGarv

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 23:55 - Dec 7 by textbackup

The 'old boy' looks like a fu cking idiot too.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 02:08 - Dec 8 with 3483 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Players getting abuse here as well (close up footage) on 02:03 - Dec 8 by Garv

C units with half a brain cell between them.

It's people like that that makes managers want to create an 'us vs them' mentality.

Yeah yeah

They should have been clapped and cheered like that mob back in 2019 following the spineless relegation. Lambert, Chambers, Skuse, Sears and the rest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024