Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I think it's entertaining 09:31 - Dec 8 with 304 viewscarlo88

To get the best out of Town's current predicament you ideally have to change your view of what is success/an enjoyable watch.

I've started to do that and it really works. Instead of craving great football, goals, wins and promotions you need to see ITFC as the complete soap opera they are now. Different multi millionaire owners, seemingly the best managers available employed regularly and yet everything we touch turns to complete and utter sh*te. National TV match embarrassments, cup losses and an inexorable march backwards all guaranteed.

There'll be plenty of entertainment to come, as our current predicament with dozens of expensive players signing to play for a manager who has been sacked become disillusioned. Then our CEO who really thinks he is the manager will have to sign another twenty or so presumably leading to the US owners pulling out in alarm as they can't afford to have all their firefighters have to work for another five years to support us. It should last for as long as we become AFC Ipswich or cease to exist altogether.

So go on have a chuckle. I did when Charlton scored their second last night.
Well I think it's entertaining on 09:37 - Dec 8 with 260 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well I think it's entertaining on 09:39 - Dec 8 with 247 viewsEwan_Oozami

It would make a blockbusting Netflix series "Sleepwalking Towards Adversity"...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024