Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid breaches 20:58 - Dec 8 with 633 viewsWicksy

"Scotland Yard said officers will not ‘commence an investigation at this time’ in line with its ‘policy not to investigate retrospective breaches’ of coronavirus rules despite reviewing the allegations and leaked footage showing senior No 10 staff joking about a party"

Right - so they're ignoring "retrospective breaches" and concentrating their efforts on breaches that haven't actually happened yet.

Got it

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Covid breaches on 21:01 - Dec 8 with 586 viewswkj

Good to know that the UK's version of the statute of limitations is <1 year - If I lay low, I might be able to rob tescos tongiht.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Covid breaches on 21:01 - Dec 8 with 585 viewsfooters

Only crimes that are currently being committed or are yet to happen should be investigated. Aside from the dozen covid cases currently with the CPS.

If anyone is interested they can file a complaint with the Met as I have done:

https://iopc-complaints.egressforms.com/

Dick indeed.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Covid breaches on 21:47 - Dec 8 with 472 viewsfooters

Covid breaches on 21:01 - Dec 8 by footers

Only crimes that are currently being committed or are yet to happen should be investigated. Aside from the dozen covid cases currently with the CPS.

If anyone is interested they can file a complaint with the Met as I have done:

https://iopc-complaints.egressforms.com/

Dick indeed.

Oven-ready response. May as well have handed it over to South Yorkshire Police.

"Thank you for your complaint in relation to 10 Downing Street.

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction and of any frustration that this may have caused you.

Unfortunately your complaint will not be subject to further investigation. Police complaints are governed by the Police Reform Act 2002. Section 12 of the Act defines those persons who can make a complaint. In order to be eligible you must be either, a person directly affected by police conduct, a person who was adversely affected by police conduct or a person who witnessed the conduct at first hand. Any person who is aware of police conduct through a third party or, through a medium such as television, will neither be a witness, nor can they be adversely effected. For further information, please see the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) Statutory Guidance at www.policeconduct.gov.uk or consult the Police Reform Act 2002 (amended 2020) at www.legislation.gov.uk

Whilst your complaint does not meet the requirement for an individual investigation, we will be will be reviewing your concerns to see if there are any lessons that can be learnt. The Metropolitan Police takes professionalism very seriously and is committed to learning from experience.

In regards to the COVID Laws please note that they are Summary only offences and this means that a prosecution must take place within 6 months, unfortunately we are now nearly a year down the line. We have to work within the laws provided to us. I would suggest you complain to your local MP regarding this matter."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Covid breaches on 21:58 - Dec 8 with 433 viewsGuthrum

I know we're going to have to use masks a lot more, but didn't think legwear was required.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Covid breaches on 22:22 - Dec 8 with 378 viewsGeomorph

Loads of students got 10k fines for hosting gatherings… this England sucks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024