Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick look at the Blackburn forum 16:03 - Dec 9 with 1811 viewsgeg1992

Seems they're not bothered if he goes, and one poster in particular was surprised at our excitement.

Starting to think this may just happen. Especially as he's coming to the end of his contract and would likely have a 3 year deal here.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:07 - Dec 9 with 1734 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Their average home gate is pretty uninspiring.

Wayne Hemmingway was on TS the other day saying the town is disappointingly pretty apathetic to the club despite the current league position.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:20 - Dec 9 with 1589 viewsChurchman

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:07 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Their average home gate is pretty uninspiring.

Wayne Hemmingway was on TS the other day saying the town is disappointingly pretty apathetic to the club despite the current league position.

Have you been to Blackburn? A desperate ding hole of a town in a valley.. No wonder the supporters are a bit apathetic. Probably depressed.

The population is not huge and there are plenty of clubs in the area, so I’m sure they love their club as much as anyone else. However, TM has been there a while now and the club has been in the Championship a while, so I suspect apathy is more to do with that.
Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:26 - Dec 9 with 1519 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:20 - Dec 9 by Churchman

Have you been to Blackburn? A desperate ding hole of a town in a valley.. No wonder the supporters are a bit apathetic. Probably depressed.

The population is not huge and there are plenty of clubs in the area, so I’m sure they love their club as much as anyone else. However, TM has been there a while now and the club has been in the Championship a while, so I suspect apathy is more to do with that.

Yes, I had the misfortune of going there a lot with work.

I do think their fanbase is more apathetic than many other towns. Their population is similar to that of Ipswich.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:34 - Dec 9 with 1424 viewsBlueBlood90

I honestly thought he was going to be sacked the other week after they lost 0-7 at home.

A good friend of mine is a big Blackburn fan and he's also said he's not bothered if he was to leave. Very surprising considering the job he's done there.

Arguably the best candidate we've been linked with so far in my opinion.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:55 - Dec 9 with 1263 viewsjayessess

Jesus, just checked their forum, how are they not happier at being 4th in the bloody Championship? No parachute payments, no great wealth, 18th-largest gate in the division. They'd be bottom half with most managers if they're even vaguely honest with themselves.

Wouldn't blame him if he sacked them off for L1 if the money's right.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 17:14 - Dec 9 with 1160 viewsTJS

Just checked and their average gate this season is 1500 less than Barnsley - truly pathetic.
Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 17:17 - Dec 9 with 1144 viewsKeno

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:20 - Dec 9 by Churchman

well its up north init

says it all really

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 17:55 - Dec 9 with 1007 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 17:17 - Dec 9 by Keno

well its up north init

says it all really

Who wouldn't be grumpy if you always have to have gravy with your chips?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 18:42 - Dec 9 with 873 viewspointofblue

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:34 - Dec 9 by BlueBlood90

I honestly thought he was going to be sacked the other week after they lost 0-7 at home.

A good friend of mine is a big Blackburn fan and he's also said he's not bothered if he was to leave. Very surprising considering the job he's done there.

Arguably the best candidate we've been linked with so far in my opinion.

We’ve already had a huge dose of Be Careful What You Wish For. Perhaps Blackburn’s is coming?

He’ll get given a lot of support here. The only issue is that he won’t be a buffer for Ashton or the board; if things turn bad pressure will be on them rather than Mowbray.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 18:50 - Dec 9 with 813 viewsSharkey

Quick look at the Blackburn forum on 16:26 - Dec 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yes, I had the misfortune of going there a lot with work.

I do think their fanbase is more apathetic than many other towns. Their population is similar to that of Ipswich.

But geographically it’s like if Felixstowe had a team in the Premiership, Bury St E. a team in the Championship, Colchester and Braintree were in League 1, and West Ham played in Witham, Tottenham and Arsenal in Chelmsford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024