Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic 13:54 - Dec 10 with 1276 viewsJ2BLUE

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 14:01 - Dec 10 with 1213 viewsWeirdFishes

In an era that promises so much investment and progression as a club, this would be one of the most uninspiring appointments I could think of. A real Evans appointment.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

The biggest problem I'd have with Harris is.... on 14:03 - Dec 10 with 1181 viewsBloots

....the shape of his head.

The bottom half is wider than the top half.

As a result of this I went for a "5" in your poll.

Lambert out.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 14:04 - Dec 10 with 1154 viewsBlueBadger

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 14:01 - Dec 10 by WeirdFishes

In an era that promises so much investment and progression as a club, this would be one of the most uninspiring appointments I could think of. A real Evans appointment.

It would be up there with Magilton signing Kevin Lisbie.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The biggest problem I'd have with Harris is.... on 14:18 - Dec 10 with 1102 viewshomer_123

The biggest problem I'd have with Harris is.... on 14:03 - Dec 10 by Bloots

....the shape of his head.

The bottom half is wider than the top half.

As a result of this I went for a "5" in your poll.

Lambert out.

Similar to the fact that I struggle to get past how Kenlock runs....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 14:19 - Dec 10 with 1084 viewsKieran_Knows

Did we get taken over? Or is Evans still here?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Agreed, he'll never make it.... on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 1060 viewsBloots

The biggest problem I'd have with Harris is.... on 14:18 - Dec 10 by homer_123

...at the top level with that broom handle stuck up his backside.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

The biggest problem I'd have with Harris is.... on 14:23 - Dec 10 with 1040 viewsDavoIPB

The biggest problem I'd have with Harris is.... on 14:18 - Dec 10 by homer_123

🤣 Me too
How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 14:24 - Dec 10 with 1030 viewsblueconscience

Where are the sub-zero options?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 14:25]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:14 - Dec 10 with 785 viewsJ2BLUE

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 14:24 - Dec 10 by blueconscience

Where are the sub-zero options?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 14:25]

Seems he's an uninspiring choice for many.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:17 - Dec 10 with 774 viewsclive_baker

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 14:01 - Dec 10 by WeirdFishes

If we’ve let Cook sign 19 players, sacked him after 4 months of the season (off the back of a win in our last league match), dicked around for 2 big league games with an interim and then recruit Neil Harris as the man to take this squad forward then we’re a joke of a club.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:21 - Dec 10 with 745 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:17 - Dec 10 by clive_baker

If we’ve let Cook sign 19 players, sacked him after 4 months of the season (off the back of a win in our last league match), dicked around for 2 big league games with an interim and then recruit Neil Harris as the man to take this squad forward then we’re a joke of a club.

Who would you go for or is Cook gradually taking us further down the league as good as you think it gets?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:25 - Dec 10 with 724 viewsclive_baker

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:21 - Dec 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Who would you go for or is Cook gradually taking us further down the league as good as you think it gets?

I would’ve given Cook the rest of the season if the alternative was Harris. It hardly feels like a step up.

At the very least it would’ve made his sacking more justifiable if he had the whole season and failed to get us into the playoffs, which is an important factor when you consider a number of our key players signed for him to some extent. At best, we clicked and showed more consistency and the level of performances we’ve demonstrated (Wycombe, Pompey, Donny etc).

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:31 - Dec 10 with 683 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:25 - Dec 10 by clive_baker

I would’ve given Cook the rest of the season if the alternative was Harris. It hardly feels like a step up.

At the very least it would’ve made his sacking more justifiable if he had the whole season and failed to get us into the playoffs, which is an important factor when you consider a number of our key players signed for him to some extent. At best, we clicked and showed more consistency and the level of performances we’ve demonstrated (Wycombe, Pompey, Donny etc).

Do you think it is realistic to expect Harris to get us into the play offs? I couldn't see us doing it under Cook so think it is unreasonable to expect it from anyone coming in. I actually think to get us into the play-offs from here would be a turn around on the same scale that MM managed to keep us in the Championship when he came in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:33 - Dec 10 with 673 viewsblueconscience

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 23:31 - Dec 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do you think it is realistic to expect Harris to get us into the play offs? I couldn't see us doing it under Cook so think it is unreasonable to expect it from anyone coming in. I actually think to get us into the play-offs from here would be a turn around on the same scale that MM managed to keep us in the Championship when he came in.

No, He will need to gut the squad completely and make it suitable for his hoof ball.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic on 01:04 - Dec 11 with 566 viewsFifeITFC

I hope that whoever gets the job, whether it be Harris or someone else, that we supporters get behind them 100%. They'll be a Blue, they'll be one of us and deserve our support and can be afforded the same support previous managers got.

They won't be going anywhere soon, so let's get behind whoever it is. Ultimately we all want the same thing so let's give the new man a chance.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024