Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns 14:45 - Dec 10 with 363 viewshype313

Would be keen to speak to them.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 14:46 - Dec 10 with 355 viewshomer_123

Keno?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 14:46 - Dec 10 with 348 viewshype313

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 14:46 - Dec 10 by homer_123

Keno?

Thought he just did Jokes?

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 14:47 - Dec 10 with 332 viewshomer_123

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 14:46 - Dec 10 by hype313

Thought he just did Jokes?

If his jokes are as good as his accounting...steer clear.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 15:03 - Dec 10 with 306 viewsRyorry

I contacted the IR myself in previous years & actually found their own people pretty helpful.

In 2019 had face-face help session to complete return with one of their peripatetic advisors in nearest job centre; this year they rang me with offer of phone appointment to complete paper return (not too late apparently); appt. made for a few days' time.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 15:04 - Dec 10 with 299 viewsKeno

I can give the details of a good accountant or PM if its a simple query

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 15:20 - Dec 10 with 275 viewshype313

Anyone have any contacts that are involved with Tax returns on 15:04 - Dec 10 by Keno

I can give the details of a good accountant or PM if its a simple query

Please Keno

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024