Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? 11:47 - Dec 11 with 837 viewspointofblue

Karl Robinson
From those out of a job: Neil Warnock

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 11:48 - Dec 11 with 816 viewsKeno

from those would be a complete surprise and major shock Jürgen Klopp

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 11:51 - Dec 11 with 789 viewspointofblue

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 11:48 - Dec 11 by Keno

from those would be a complete surprise and major shock Jürgen Klopp

He counts as a reasonable possibility?

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 12:11 - Dec 11 with 734 viewsChurchman

In work - Jimmy Floyd H. Deserves a chance at a bigger club than Burton and was given no time at QPR.

Out of work - none of them. There’s a reason why they’re out of work.

Promotion - I’d offer it to KD, subject to his health. He can’t do any worse than other coaches being touted.
Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 12:16 - Dec 11 with 715 viewspointofblue

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 12:11 - Dec 11 by Churchman

In work - Jimmy Floyd H. Deserves a chance at a bigger club than Burton and was given no time at QPR.

Out of work - none of them. There’s a reason why they’re out of work.

Promotion - I’d offer it to KD, subject to his health. He can’t do any worse than other coaches being touted.

In terms of a promotion from within I’d like to see Klug given it but I think he has said before he doesn’t want it.

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 13:29 - Dec 11 with 498 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don’t know enough about the coaching landscape to know individuals, but it’d be nice if we could unearth someone new. Like an age group coach at club or international level who’s shown excellent leadership skills, is emotionally intelligent, is a bit of a student of the game and has had success playing good football. Any nationality.

There are more coaches out there than those names constantly recycled or on the bookies top 10 list.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 13:31 - Dec 11 with 487 viewsNthQldITFC

Just names - reasonable possibilities only - who’d you have as Town manager? on 12:16 - Dec 11 by pointofblue

In terms of a promotion from within I’d like to see Klug given it but I think he has said before he doesn’t want it.

I wonder if Klug might be more interested in the Head Coach type role, or at least being someone very close to, and influential on, the Head Coach.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024