Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Evans 15:46 - Dec 11 with 1266 viewsclive_baker

Dire yet again. What does El Miz need to do to get a chance alongside Morsy?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lee Evans on 15:51 - Dec 11 with 1226 viewsN2_Blue

Lee Evans should be subbed asap and really shouldn't be starting the next games. He has done absolutely nothing to warrant a starting placed under Cook or McGreal. Woeful.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Lee Evans on 15:54 - Dec 11 with 1171 viewsITFCBlues

Actually think he's been one of our better players..

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Lee Evans on 15:56 - Dec 11 with 1151 viewsbrazil1981

Don’t know why Evans is being singled out by you boo boys….think they’ve all been dire recently, don’t think he’s been any worse than 5 or 6 others!

Don’t think he’s been out worse player so far today certainly!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 15:58]
Lee Evans on 15:56 - Dec 11 with 1144 viewsLankHenners

He was pinging balls out wide against Morcambe like he was the bees knees but other than stepping it up against Wycombe and Portsmouth he’s been poor. Maybe getting injured in pre season didn’t help but like more than a few players it seems like he assumed he was walking into a team that would stroll the league and now that hasn’t happened they’ve lost confidence/motivation and are just going through the motions.

Thought Dyer might push for El Miz to play as he’s a big fan but equally might as well stick Harper in there - he’s not really got going but at least he’s someone who’s willing to get on the ball and drive it forwards.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lee Evans on 16:00 - Dec 11 with 1086 viewsurbanblue

Disagree. I think he's been one of our better players out there.
Lee Evans on 16:00 - Dec 11 with 1086 viewsBondiBlue

Lee Evans on 15:56 - Dec 11 by LankHenners

He was pinging balls out wide against Morcambe like he was the bees knees but other than stepping it up against Wycombe and Portsmouth he’s been poor. Maybe getting injured in pre season didn’t help but like more than a few players it seems like he assumed he was walking into a team that would stroll the league and now that hasn’t happened they’ve lost confidence/motivation and are just going through the motions.

Thought Dyer might push for El Miz to play as he’s a big fan but equally might as well stick Harper in there - he’s not really got going but at least he’s someone who’s willing to get on the ball and drive it forwards.

Don't think evans lacks effort, just quality. He's a league one midfielder who's good at set pieces. I actually think he's done his job fine today.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Lee Evans on 16:03 - Dec 11 with 1046 viewsIllinoisblue

Morsy is no better. One of he and Evans need to stop being a crab and make a forward pass or a forward run. Sideways sideways sideways, hello L2

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lee Evans on 16:04 - Dec 11 with 1012 viewsBondiBlue

Lee Evans on 16:03 - Dec 11 by Illinoisblue

Morsy is no better. One of he and Evans need to stop being a crab and make a forward pass or a forward run. Sideways sideways sideways, hello L2

Fraser's on the bench but he's not one for a scrap. Looks like the plan is two sitters and go long. If we maybe went wide as well as long just to mix it up a bit we might get some joy.

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Evans on 16:06 - Dec 11 with 997 viewsThe_Realist_09

Disagree, been worse players on the pitch today by far. We're playing a rigid 4-4-2 without the proper players for it in my opinion. The ball is not sticking up top at all.
Lee Evans on 16:06 - Dec 11 with 997 viewsRobTheMonk

Lee Evans on 16:03 - Dec 11 by Illinoisblue

Lee Evans on 16:12 - Dec 11 with 928 viewstractorshark

Both Morsy and Evans have become scapegoats with some fans.
That said, I thought we ditched Harper a little too hastily.
There is definitely a player there and he is much more comfortable in possession than others.
He reminds me of Trevoh Chalobah. Raw, naive and capable of a mistake but ultimately a talent that could be nurtured and become an excellent player for us.
Lee Evans on 16:16 - Dec 11 with 903 viewsN2_Blue

Lee Evans on 16:12 - Dec 11 by tractorshark

Both Morsy and Evans have become scapegoats with some fans.
That said, I thought we ditched Harper a little too hastily.
There is definitely a player there and he is much more comfortable in possession than others.
He reminds me of Trevoh Chalobah. Raw, naive and capable of a mistake but ultimately a talent that could be nurtured and become an excellent player for us.

Morsy is 10 times the player Evans is. You can see the ability even if he is not performing how he should be. That's the frustration with Morsy. Evans looks distinctly average and has been poor in most games for us

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Lee Evans on 16:43 - Dec 11 with 790 viewsbrazil1981

Evans has been our best player today…but that doesn’t fit in with the recent narrative by the moaners to make him scapegoat for all our recent poor displays!
Lee Evans on 16:53 - Dec 11 with 729 viewsBondiBlue

Lee Evans on 16:43 - Dec 11 by brazil1981

Evans has been our best player today…but that doesn’t fit in with the recent narrative by the moaners to make him scapegoat for all our recent poor displays!

Second half he's run the midfield

Lee Evans on 16:56 - Dec 11 with 699 viewsclive_baker

Lee Evans on 16:06 - Dec 11 by The_Realist_09

Disagree, been worse players on the pitch today by far. We're playing a rigid 4-4-2 without the proper players for it in my opinion. The ball is not sticking up top at all.

Better 2nd half and a very good ball into the box for the goal.

I thought it was poor though really. Not good enough at all.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wrong thread on 18:02 - Dec 11 with 588 viewsCokeIsKey

Lee Evans on 16:43 - Dec 11 by brazil1981

(N/T)
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 18:03]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024