Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couldn't write it 16:42 - Dec 11 with 634 viewsGarv

Massive own goal from all concerned that he hasn't been in the squad all season.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Couldn't write it on 16:43 - Dec 11 with 599 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair a lot of that is down to injury, some down to personal issues.

But he does need to be involved when fit.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Couldn't write it on 16:43 - Dec 11 with 592 viewsDubtractor

Given that he is now back in the fold, you do have to wonder who did make the decision to cast him out of the squad?

Based on his tweet after Cook's sacking you'd have assumed it wasn't Cook, but that's less clear now isn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Couldn't write it on 16:44 - Dec 11 with 526 viewsN2_Blue

We need to know why?

Who's decision was it i.e. Cook or Ashton.

If he was out because of his drink drive charge, why is he suddenly back in? I'm not arguing the relative rights and wrongs and whether he should or shouldn't be in the squad but i want to know who's call it was.

The fact he is now back in team suggests Cook's, but that is at odds with what Norwood posted when Cook was sacked.

Its all very strange. But if he was left out by choice by Cook, that is pretty damning against Cook.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 16:47]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Couldn't write it on 16:45 - Dec 11 with 476 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Couldn't write it on 16:44 - Dec 11 by N2_Blue

We need to know why?

Who's decision was it i.e. Cook or Ashton.

If he was out because of his drink drive charge, why is he suddenly back in? I'm not arguing the relative rights and wrongs and whether he should or shouldn't be in the squad but i want to know who's call it was.

The fact he is now back in team suggests Cook's, but that is at odds with what Norwood posted when Cook was sacked.

Its all very strange. But if he was left out by choice by Cook, that is pretty damning against Cook.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 16:47]

Cook mayve just told Norwood a fib.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Couldn't write it on 16:47 - Dec 11 with 421 viewsStrimmer

Impossible to speculate on the why really but if there’s an off pitch reason for his exclusion and it couldn’t be worked through by the management team then that’s their failure, whatever the reason was

Poll: Was it a punch?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024