Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. 17:29 - Dec 11 with 1171 viewsGarv

Sticking up for the players and Toto after Charlton and suggesting the fan base need to settle down.

Talking so much sense I'm worried I'm on the wrong station.

Bravo.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:34 - Dec 11 with 1073 viewsJ2BLUE

This appointment really is huge.

If it's Harris or equivalent we're going to have outers from day one as stupid as that obviously would be. It really is a huge appointment. Get it right and have 28,000+ at Portman Road for a win against Sunderland and the whole thing would look so much better.

Get it wrong or lave McGreal in charge and lose that match and it would seem even worse.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:37 - Dec 11 with 1003 viewsdavblue

Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:34 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

If it's Harris or equivalent we're going to have outers from day one as stupid as that obviously would be. It really is a huge appointment. Get it right and have 28,000+ at Portman Road for a win against Sunderland and the whole thing would look so much better.

Get it wrong or lave McGreal in charge and lose that match and it would seem even worse.

I’m not for Harris at all. But I wouldn’t be an outer from the start I’ll judge him on how he does with us.
Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:38 - Dec 11 with 986 viewsFixed_It

I wouldn't be rushing the appointment now. A point at Wigan will have given the squad a bit of belief back. McGreal can get us a result next weekend of that I'm sure. We need to make sure we get the right man for the long-term.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:40 - Dec 11 with 940 viewsTerra_Farma

Agreed.

So many fans roasted Joe Royle even before a ball was kicked.

We played some great stuff under his management - TWTD
Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:41 - Dec 11 with 920 viewsfooters

Anyone who rings in to Radio Suffolk on a match day is a bit special. He's not alone in that respect.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:43 - Dec 11 with 865 viewsWickets

Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:38 - Dec 11 by Fixed_It

I wouldn't be rushing the appointment now. A point at Wigan will have given the squad a bit of belief back. McGreal can get us a result next weekend of that I'm sure. We need to make sure we get the right man for the long-term.

Yes but if JM is not getting the job and that looks unlikely it needs to be done before the transfer window opens .
Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:58 - Dec 11 with 693 viewsFixed_It

Freddie on Radio Suffolk just now. on 17:43 - Dec 11 by Wickets

Yes but if JM is not getting the job and that looks unlikely it needs to be done before the transfer window opens .

Agreed. But we don't now need to rush it before Saturday's game.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024