Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steady on with the Norwood praise... 19:03 - Dec 11 with 910 viewsblueboyd

this place had pages and pages of anti-norwood comments with vile stuff being said about him.... don't act like some of you now like him!
Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:05 - Dec 11 with 888 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is possible that these are from different people and even that the majority have done neither.

Things that are posted on here are never representative of the views and opinions of everyone who posts.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

[Redacted] on 19:09 - Dec 11 with 861 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:10 - Dec 11 with 851 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

If it helps you sleep tonight, I do not like him, did not celebrate and would like him to leave in Jan.
Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:16 - Dec 11 with 798 viewswkj

I would say a lot of vile stuff for a person that has done vile things.

The drink-driving conviction means a lot to some, and not very much to others. What gets me is the guy decided to try and appeal his conviction instead of plucking up the courage to come forward and genuinely apologise. Doubling down when you're caught bang to rights for committing an offence is insulting to those that have been impacted by a drunk driver.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:36 - Dec 11 with 737 viewsChondzoresk

I don’t like what he did outside of football, however he made the difference once he came on.
Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:49 - Dec 11 with 696 viewsgalacticoblue

Well he never murdered anyone - he has been irresponsible by some accounts and could have been dangerous- but no one on this forum knows much about him apart from newspapers and Twitter gossip. Yet people manage to form devastating/ cancellation opinions about him.

Good on him for knuckling down - I really hope he comes good.
Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:50 - Dec 11 with 691 viewswkj

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:49 - Dec 11 by galacticoblue

Well he never murdered anyone - he has been irresponsible by some accounts and could have been dangerous- but no one on this forum knows much about him apart from newspapers and Twitter gossip. Yet people manage to form devastating/ cancellation opinions about him.

Not really about cancellation, as much as really never getting an apology for someone who could well have hurt someone... twice.

Crybaby

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 21:18 - Dec 11 with 605 viewsStewart27

I think he’s a bit of a tool. I celebrated today when he scored.

What does that make me?
Login to get fewer ads

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 21:19 - Dec 11 with 597 viewswkj

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 21:18 - Dec 11 by Stewart27

I think he’s a bit of a tool. I celebrated today when he scored.

What does that make me?

A tool box

Crybaby

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 22:09 - Dec 11 with 515 viewsRadlett_blue

Norwood has rarely looked or been fit in his time at Town. A useful goalscorer at this level, but not a lone striker. Now 31 & doubt we should give him a new contract.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 22:18 - Dec 11 with 494 viewsDavoIPB

Steady on with the Norwood praise... on 19:49 - Dec 11 by galacticoblue

Yep but he could easily have killed somebody by driving a car whilst drink!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024