Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve got a point more this week than if Cook had still been here 19:46 - Dec 11 with 743 viewsCopfordBlue

A win on Wednesday night and a decent performance and at least a point on Saturday and McGreal will deserve the chance to see if he can get us in the play offs

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

We’ve got a point more this week than if Cook had still been here on 19:54 - Dec 11 with 694 viewspointofblue

Let's not fall into the trap of giving an interim manager the job off the back of a handful of matches. McGreal's doing well and I'd love him to stay at the club but not as full time manager.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We’ve got a point more this week than if Cook had still been here on 20:10 - Dec 11 with 646 viewsCopfordBlue

We’ve got a point more this week than if Cook had still been here on 19:54 - Dec 11 by pointofblue

Let's not fall into the trap of giving an interim manager the job off the back of a handful of matches. McGreal's doing well and I'd love him to stay at the club but not as full time manager.

None of the names being mentioned are exciting. None of them have a managerial record that is particularly impressive. I’d be as happy with him as anyone else who’s likely to get the job.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

We’ve got a point more this week than if Cook had still been here on 21:55 - Dec 11 with 512 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I'd be happy for McG to be allowed to keep going long enough to get a really good manager in.

Keep McG at the club this time though.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

We’ve got a point more this week than if Cook had still been here on 22:16 - Dec 11 with 480 viewsbrazil1981

Can’t we give this Cook bashing a rest, nobody will ever know if that’s the case. I happen to think we should have given him more time and was pretty pi**ed off with things last week. However you got what you wanted, I’ve got over myself, so can we all just move on…PLEASE?!!!!
We’ve got a point more this week than if Cook had still been here on 22:20 - Dec 11 with 457 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I'd be happy for McG to be allowed to keep going long enough to get a really good manager in.

Keep McG at the club this time though.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024