Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGreal made soke great points in his post game interview 09:15 - Dec 12 with 671 viewskizaitfc

The unnecessary chasing down of the ball and instead having a structure to how you press.

The need to get balls into the box and stop the pointless check backs.

And obviously the need to get two strikers on the pitch.

He he resolves the top 3, I see no reason why he couldn't get the job full time. Personally would prefer him to some of the names being touted by bookies.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

McGreal made soke great points in his post game interview on 09:33 - Dec 12 with 572 viewsRomeo4

I think he’s conducted himself really well this week.

The point about early crosses into the box (less checking back) is something I’ve been banging on about all season. We have 2 new strikers who thrive on early delivery and attacking the space in behind the CBs. Without Burns in the side we’ve stopped doing this.

This is why the wide areas of the team are absolutely vital to our success.
McGreal made soke great points in his post game interview on 10:31 - Dec 12 with 428 viewsBasuco

If JM, Keiron and Reg continue in the same manor as yesterday it take a lot of pressure off Mark Ashton's job of finding a permeant replacement management team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024