Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark McGuinness 12:43 - Dec 12 with 1706 viewsWickets

14 Championship appearances for Cardiff in the this season 3 goals . Seems he is doing well !
Mark McGuinness on 12:48 - Dec 12 with 1655 viewspositivity

and his performances helped get mick sacked, doing well for cardiff!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Mark McGuinness on 15:17 - Dec 12 with 1410 viewsWickets

Mark McGuinness on 12:48 - Dec 12 by positivity

and his performances helped get mick sacked, doing well for cardiff!

Everbody knows what Mick does , couple of good years wherever he goes then runs out of steam and the fans get fed up with his style of football . Same same club after club .
Mark McGuinness on 15:29 - Dec 12 with 1367 viewsIllinoisblue

Edmundson is twice the player

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mark McGuinness on 15:40 - Dec 12 with 1327 viewsWickets

Mark McGuinness on 15:29 - Dec 12 by Illinoisblue

Edmundson is twice the player

And ?
Mark McGuinness on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 1270 viewspositivity

Mark McGuinness on 15:17 - Dec 12 by Wickets

Everbody knows what Mick does , couple of good years wherever he goes then runs out of steam and the fans get fed up with his style of football . Same same club after club .

couple of good seasons is kind on the last few showings!

Mark McGuinness on 16:53 - Dec 12 with 1190 viewsBlueBadger

Mark McGuinness on 15:17 - Dec 12 by Wickets

Right now, I'd settle for that over 'never gets going in the first place and ends up needing to be sacked having spunked a massive budget' as we've had with the last three.

At least we might actually get out of this bloody division.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mark McGuinness on 17:55 - Dec 12 with 1102 viewspositivity

Mark McGuinness on 16:53 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

Right now, I'd settle for that over 'never gets going in the first place and ends up needing to be sacked having spunked a massive budget' as we've had with the last three.

At least we might actually get out of this bloody division.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:23]

when did he last get anyone out of any division though? not sure lambert and hurst would agree with having a massive budget. cook spent a little on transfers (lots on wages), but he'd swap it for more time!

when st. mick works well, he stops people getting relegated. we're a couple of managers (or a promotion) away from needing that!

Mark McGuinness on 18:06 - Dec 12 with 1062 viewsKeaneish

Did he get those as wing-back or is he back playing centre back do you know?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Mark McGuinness on 14:49 - Dec 13 with 695 viewsWickets

Mark McGuinness on 18:06 - Dec 12 by Keaneish

Did he get those as wing-back or is he back playing centre back do you know?

No sorry the report i read for his late goal on Saturday called him centre back so i just looked up his stats out of interest . When others were moaning about him last season i was supporting him and hoped we could get him but once a Championship club came in their was little chance . Emundson is a very good signing but i would have had McGuinness over our other 3 centre backs .
Mark McGuinness on 17:31 - Dec 13 with 554 viewspositivity

Mark McGuinness on 14:49 - Dec 13 by Wickets

No sorry the report i read for his late goal on Saturday called him centre back so i just looked up his stats out of interest . When others were moaning about him last season i was supporting him and hoped we could get him but once a Championship club came in their was little chance . Emundson is a very good signing but i would have had McGuinness over our other 3 centre backs .

mcguinness always looked the weak link when playing alongside wolf & made a lot more gaffes than toto.

maybe unfair to judge him when he was largely playing alongside another young player, but on that sample size i'd rather have our two in league one(and probaby burgess if recent improvements continue).

that said he's likely to have a higher ceiling than ours, so would be a nice luxury to have if we ever got out of this league!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024