Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates 15:38 - Dec 12 with 1076 viewsSimonds92

Being given a 2-3 year project. Just get Warnock in til the end of the season and build a proper plan in this time to recruit the right man. Not just the one that's the best of an available, average bunch . This current situation all seems a bit ME.
I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 15:41 - Dec 12 with 1059 viewsDubtractor

The 'Warnock till the end of the season' thing is a flawed argument.

If he did pull off the miracle of getting us promoted there is no chance in hell that he would want to walk away from it, and nor would the club let him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 15:54 - Dec 12 with 1002 viewsnodge_blue

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 15:41 - Dec 12 by Dubtractor

If he did pull off the miracle of getting us promoted there is no chance in hell that he would want to walk away from it, and nor would the club let him.

If that’s the worst case argument then LOL

I’ve heard some reasons for not appointing a manager but never that they may get us promoted!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 15:57]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 16:23 - Dec 12 with 900 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

For gods sake Warnock is yesterday’s man. He’s in his mid 70s and having a well earned retirement. We should have got him in when we had the opportunity 10 years or so ago. Leave it with McGreal for now.
I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 16:51 - Dec 12 with 856 viewsDubtractor

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 15:54 - Dec 12 by nodge_blue

If that’s the worst case argument then LOL

I’ve heard some reasons for not appointing a manager but never that they may get us promoted!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 15:57]

You misunderstand me, obviously it would be excellent, the point is that if we appoint a so called 'undesirable' manager now, then we could easily end up with them for the longer term.

My point really, is just appoint the right fooking manager NOW.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 16:59 - Dec 12 with 841 viewsnodge_blue

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 16:51 - Dec 12 by Dubtractor

You misunderstand me, obviously it would be excellent, the point is that if we appoint a so called 'undesirable' manager now, then we could easily end up with them for the longer term.

My point really, is just appoint the right fooking manager NOW.

Totally agree but they've got to be available haven't they. I'm not sure they are.

I don't mind mcgreal to the end of the season if not.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 16:59 - Dec 12 with 839 viewsFightingEssex

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 15:41 - Dec 12 by Dubtractor

To be fair if anyone gets this lot promoted from where we are at the moment they deserve a job for life.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 17:00 - Dec 12 with 829 viewsKieran_Knows

Ffs, anybody but bloody Warnock.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 17:52 - Dec 12 with 747 viewsleftback

Our board have proven that whether we go long term or not, if the new man underachieves until the end of the season he won’t be around for next
Login to get fewer ads

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 09:51 - Dec 13 with 485 viewstractorboy1978

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 17:52 - Dec 12 by leftback

Our board have proven that whether we go long term or not, if the new man underachieves until the end of the season he won’t be around for next

What is underachieving until the end of the season? A new manager could average 2 points a game from here on in and still not make the play offs, would that be an under achievement? The accompanying PR with the new appointment will be interesting as Ashton and Co must know our chances of even getting in the play-offs now this season are slim.
I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 09:54 - Dec 13 with 468 viewsHerbivore

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 17:00 - Dec 12 by Kieran_Knows

Ffs, anybody but bloody Warnock.

The clamour for Warnock is utterly insane.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 09:56 - Dec 13 with 454 viewsWickets

Ok well it could be Colin until the end of the season and give him an option say ? if he gets us promoted he has an option for another 12 months . Simples .
I really do not like the thought of any of the current candidates on 09:58 - Dec 13 with 437 viewsTractorCam

Warnock should have been given the job when Lambert was given his 5 year deal. We were 5th at that point and there's no doubt in mind we would have gone up automatically.

I feel like with the 1 point in 2 games, our chances of getting in the play offs is very slim, but I do still reckon Warnock gives us that best chance. If it drags on until Sunderland, which would be lunacy, then it probably isn't worth appointing him if we didn't win that one.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024