Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm 17:19 - Dec 12 with 3415 viewsStokieBlue

Not sure what that means in reality, guess we will find out in a few hours.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:20 - Dec 12 with 2267 viewsgordon

We're back to COVID levels? Didn't even know we were doing that.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:20]
Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:21 - Dec 12 with 2249 viewsBlueBadger

I'm guessing 'some pointless tinkering around the edges designed to distract attention from the fact that he's fat racist homophobe who is as corrupt as he is incompetent'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:21 - Dec 12 with 2229 viewsStokieBlue

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:20 - Dec 12 by gordon

We're back to COVID levels? Didn't even know we were doing that.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:20]

Indeed!

I was surprised as well, apparently they never left.

SB

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:23 - Dec 12 with 2202 viewsPlums

Distraction tactics from the clown in chief

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:24 - Dec 12 with 2171 viewsgordon

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:21 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

Indeed!

I was surprised as well, apparently they never left.

SB

'Social distancing continues'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59629916
Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:26 - Dec 12 with 2148 viewsStokieBlue

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:24 - Dec 12 by gordon

'Social distancing continues'

Indeed.

Unlike the FIA's rules though, this one is wide open to interpretation by the government and they could say anything.

SB

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:27 - Dec 12 with 2134 viewspointofblue

The BBC reckons it's about the booster programme and no new restrictions will be imposed.

I shouldn't have been eligible to book my booster until tomorrow but managed to get it in this morning for next week.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:52]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:28 - Dec 12 with 2113 viewsfooters

Still, everything's fine and we should all just carry on as normal. Plus, I get to watch football for my mental health now or something.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:33 - Dec 12 with 2038 viewsfactual_blue

Union Flag - check

Hair - check

Make-up - check

He's ready....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmI8D0fWEAA6luQ?format=jpg&name=large

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:37 - Dec 12 with 1991 viewsfactual_blue

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:28 - Dec 12 by footers

Still, everything's fine and we should all just carry on as normal. Plus, I get to watch football for my mental health now or something.

Probably not on the BBC though. The unpatriotic ingrates

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:37 - Dec 12 with 1990 viewsChurchman

I can’t imagine there’s anything the buffoon has got to babble about is worth hearing. Warming people up for lockdown at or after Christmas? I’ll check the headlines later as I can’t bear the sight of his arrogant punched clay face.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:38]
Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:38 - Dec 12 with 1972 viewsElderGrizzly

Pre-recorded waffle about boosters
Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:39 - Dec 12 with 1951 viewshype313

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:21 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing 'some pointless tinkering around the edges designed to distract attention from the fact that he's fat racist homophobe who is as corrupt as he is incompetent'.

You fence sitters drive me mad.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:39 - Dec 12 with 1949 viewsfooters

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:37 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

Probably not on the BBC though. The unpatriotic ingrates

We're in the death throes now - it's desperate even by johnson's standards.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:41]

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:42 - Dec 12 with 1902 viewsEastTownBlue

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:27 - Dec 12 by pointofblue

The BBC reckons it's about the booster programme and no new restrictions will be imposed.

I shouldn't have been eligible to book my booster until tomorrow but managed to get it in this morning for next week.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:52]

Yeah, quite a few sources on Twitter are of the belief that it is about the expansion of the booster programme. Not sure how they can expand it unless they make it a free for all or somehow magic up some vaccinators from somewhere.

Must be a desperate battle to save Christmas or provide a distratction.
Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:42 - Dec 12 with 1885 viewsfactual_blue

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:39 - Dec 12 by footers

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:44 - Dec 12 with 1868 viewsfooters

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:42 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

At least truss is passionate about cheese.

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:47 - Dec 12 with 1846 viewsfactual_blue

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:44 - Dec 12 by footers

At least truss is passionate about cheese.

She likes a cheeky bit of pork too.

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:48 - Dec 12 with 1841 viewsFixed_It

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:39 - Dec 12 by footers

I'm wondering which fictional character he will reference today. I mean, he's done Kermit and Miss Piggy, and more recently he's done Peppa Pig.
I have this theory that sometime in the past he had a drunken bet with some of his posh chums that if he managed to con the great British public into making him Prime Minister, he'd manage to bring some of these into his speeches. He knows he's running out of time so I expect another one soon. There's probably a points system, and they're all laughing at us. It can be the only explanation...
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:53]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 18:16 - Dec 12 with 1684 viewsBlueBadger

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:47 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

She likes a cheeky bit of pork too.

So did David Cameron....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 18:29 - Dec 12 with 1622 viewsBlueBadger

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:21 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

I wonder what it is about the openly bigoted, corrupt and incompetent Boris Johnson it is that appeals to Kesblue?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 18:29 - Dec 12 with 1625 viewsnoggin

Yeah but....

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 18:35 - Dec 12 with 1592 viewsitfcjoe

I’m supposed to be going to Madeira in a couple of weeks, can’t see it happening and not that fussed either.

Would rather it just be cancelled asap so can make alternative plans locally

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 18:42 - Dec 12 with 1523 viewsJ2BLUE

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:48 - Dec 12 by Fixed_It

I'm wondering which fictional character he will reference today. I mean, he's done Kermit and Miss Piggy, and more recently he's done Peppa Pig.
I have this theory that sometime in the past he had a drunken bet with some of his posh chums that if he managed to con the great British public into making him Prime Minister, he'd manage to bring some of these into his speeches. He knows he's running out of time so I expect another one soon. There's probably a points system, and they're all laughing at us. It can be the only explanation...
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:53]

Odds on "it's not plan C but plan B+"?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 18:59 - Dec 12 with 1410 viewsBlueBadger

Covid level raised to 4 and Johnson to speak at 8pm on 17:37 - Dec 12 by Churchman

I can’t imagine there’s anything the buffoon has got to babble about is worth hearing. Warming people up for lockdown at or after Christmas? I’ll check the headlines later as I can’t bear the sight of his arrogant punched clay face.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 17:38]

Looks like Kesblue is todays Duty 'But Labour' man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024