Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) 19:51 - Dec 13 with 498 viewsScottCandage

ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 19:54 - Dec 13 with 488 viewsHipsterectomy

are they good

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:04 - Dec 13 with 442 viewsScottCandage

ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 19:54 - Dec 13 by Hipsterectomy

are they good

Newcastle is in National League Division One North, one league below us. We're gonna win. That's all I know.
ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:08 - Dec 13 with 430 viewsbilllm

ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:04 - Dec 13 by ScottCandage

Newcastle is in National League Division One North, one league below us. We're gonna win. That's all I know.

Correct on both accounts,
ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:45 - Dec 13 with 349 viewsFreddies_Ears

ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:04 - Dec 13 by ScottCandage

They're 2nd in the league below and have had a very good season so far. Similar to AFCW last weekend. At our best, we win. Off the boil, there's a banana skin.
ITFC Women away at Newcastle in 4th Round of the FA Cup (n/t) on 21:38 - Dec 13 with 279 viewsGeoffSentence

I hope that's the Newcastle men's team, our girls are due an easy tie.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024