Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... 20:04 - Dec 13 with 1832 viewsThe_Major

Be damned if I'm going to take lessons on liberty from a weasel who is happy to support the borders and protests Bills.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:07 - Dec 13 with 1758 viewsWD19

‘Much thinking’, but clearly not yet sufficient thinking.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:13 - Dec 13 with 1725 viewsfactual_blue

He's another tub-thumping patriot who clearly wouldn't have coped with the numerous 'draconian restrictions' in place during Our Finest Hour when We Stood Alone.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:17 - Dec 13 with 1670 viewsBlueNomad

“I don’t think the justification is there………”. So saving lives isn’t sufficient then!

“Creep towards more and more draconian restrictions………..” says the man whose government decree I have to give my NI number when I hire a car!

He needs to go at the next election.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 20:18]
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:20 - Dec 13 with 1644 viewskeighleyblue

Draconian restrictions you say, like withdrawing my freedom to live and work in Europe?

What an utter Hunt he is. Glad he's 200 miles away from me. Another one who belongs in jail.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:23 - Dec 13 with 1623 viewsXYZ

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:17 - Dec 13 by BlueNomad

“I don’t think the justification is there………”. So saving lives isn’t sufficient then!

“Creep towards more and more draconian restrictions………..” says the man whose government decree I have to give my NI number when I hire a car!

He needs to go at the next election.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 20:18]

He's just voted to mandate you to show photo ID before you can cast your vote against him.

So much freedom.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:58 - Dec 13 with 1455 viewsSwansea_Blue

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:13 - Dec 13 by factual_blue

He's another tub-thumping patriot who clearly wouldn't have coped with the numerous 'draconian restrictions' in place during Our Finest Hour when We Stood Alone.

That’s a very long spelling of ‘sad c**t’.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:08 - Dec 13 with 1378 viewsBlueBadger

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 20:58 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

That’s a very long spelling of ‘sad c**t’.

And that's a misspelling of 'utter'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:08 - Dec 13 with 1387 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:11 - Dec 13 with 1369 viewsThe_Major

Let's say he's right.

If Plan B is brought in, it's then removed in a few weeks, and we all breathe a sigh of relief.

If Plan B ISN'T brought in, due to him and the other w*nkpots voting against it, and he's wrong, people die.

He needs to look up "precautionary" in a dictionary.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:16 - Dec 13 with 1340 viewsSwansea_Blue

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:08 - Dec 13 by Steve_M

The sad thing is that their supporters don’t care, as it’s being sold to them that these things only affect ‘the other sort’. They haven’t worked out yet that this autocratic government is attacking the democratic principles, institutions and freedoms* that all of us benefit from.

*and they also haven’t realised that Covi-19 is an exceptional case that requires exceptional responses.

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:20 - Dec 13 with 1315 viewsThe_Major

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:16 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

The sad thing is that their supporters don’t care, as it’s being sold to them that these things only affect ‘the other sort’. They haven’t worked out yet that this autocratic government is attacking the democratic principles, institutions and freedoms* that all of us benefit from.

*and they also haven’t realised that Covi-19 is an exceptional case that requires exceptional responses.

They also haven't realised, or are just too dim to see that the only person Boris Johnson has ever given a damn about is Boris Johnson. He doesn't care about you, me, the public at large, the responsibility of the office he holds, and certainly not his present wife and children, judging by the "buyer's remorse" comment a few weeks ago.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:29 - Dec 13 with 1254 viewsSwansea_Blue

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:20 - Dec 13 by The_Major

They also haven't realised, or are just too dim to see that the only person Boris Johnson has ever given a damn about is Boris Johnson. He doesn't care about you, me, the public at large, the responsibility of the office he holds, and certainly not his present wife and children, judging by the "buyer's remorse" comment a few weeks ago.

Yeah that’s certainly been the way for a long time, but it looks like it could be changing (maybe, although we’ve been here before). If they do desert him, I expect a large number will just jump onto the next prodigal son (or daughter) rather than question whether these toxic, decisive approaches to ruling could be the real problem.

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:42 - Dec 13 with 1204 viewsSwansea_Blue

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:11 - Dec 13 by The_Major

Let's say he's right.

If Plan B is brought in, it's then removed in a few weeks, and we all breathe a sigh of relief.

If Plan B ISN'T brought in, due to him and the other w*nkpots voting against it, and he's wrong, people die.

He needs to look up "precautionary" in a dictionary.

If he knew anything about precautions, he wouldn’t have an unspecified number of kids!

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 22:03 - Dec 13 with 1113 viewsBlueNomad

Wishful thinking probably but it would be great if he looked at this forum.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... (n/t) on 22:04 - Dec 13 with 1105 viewsBlueBadger

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 21:08 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

And that's a misspelling of 'utter'.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 22:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 22:08 - Dec 13 with 1086 viewsBlueBadger

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 22:03 - Dec 13 by BlueNomad

Wishful thinking probably but it would be great if he looked at this forum.

Phil's probably banned already him a couple of times without realising for racism and/or Covid misinformation.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 22:15]

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... (n/t) on 22:41 - Dec 13 with 988 viewsfactual_blue

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... (n/t) on 22:04 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 22:08]

This is your own Post Of The Century.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 23:06 - Dec 13 with 919 viewstractordownsouth

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 22:08 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

Phil's probably banned already him a couple of times without realising for racism and/or Covid misinformation.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 22:15]

I've noticed Hunt's propaganda pieces have become more common since the banhammer swung over Paz

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 23:25 - Dec 13 with 864 viewsJ2BLUE

I find it odd that MPs get elected and then basically vote according to their own views.

Surely the point is to represent majority opinion? I know we can't have a town-wide referendum on every issue but ffs this one is obvious and surely has majority support.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 23:32 - Dec 13 with 853 viewsSuffolktractor

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 23:25 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

I find it odd that MPs get elected and then basically vote according to their own views.

Surely the point is to represent majority opinion? I know we can't have a town-wide referendum on every issue but ffs this one is obvious and surely has majority support.

Hang on a minute.
He has thought long and hard before coming to the wrong decision.
The rest of us worked out very quickly that the guy is an utter t**t.
The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 00:42 - Dec 14 with 769 viewsTangledupin_Blue

FB might have been a good way of canvassing opinion but he's turned his FB page into an echo chamber by banning those who disagree with his views or criticise him or the Con party.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

The dearly loved MP of Ipswich has spoken... on 08:08 - Dec 14 with 594 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

It somehow seems appropriate to quote Edmind Burke here:

"Certainly, Gentlemen, it ought to be the happiness and glory of a Representative, to live in the strictest union, the closest correspondence, and the most unreserved communication with his constituents. Their wishes ought to have great weight with him; their opinion, high respect; their business, unremitted attention. It is his duty to sacrifice his repose, his pleasures, his satisfactions, to theirs; and above all, ever, and in all cases, to prefer their interest to his own. But his unbiassed opinion, his mature judgment, his enlightened conscience, he ought not to sacrifice to you, to any man, or to any set of men living. These he does not derive from your pleasure; no, nor from the Law and the Constitution. They are a trust from Providence, for the abuse of which he is deeply answerable. Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion."

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024