Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow 09:12 - Dec 14 with 1473 viewscarlisleaway

Only down the road for me !!!!!!
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 09:14 - Dec 14 with 1461 viewsPippin1970

Two games for Northern Ipswich fans in a week. Booked off 15th and 29th of January for Bolton and Sheff Wed's games.
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 09:33 - Dec 14 with 1400 viewscarlisleaway

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 09:14 - Dec 14 by Pippin1970

Two games for Northern Ipswich fans in a week. Booked off 15th and 29th of January for Bolton and Sheff Wed's games.

Well worth it on Saturday then….think this must be the furthest away game for Ipswich fans
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 09:48 - Dec 14 with 1365 viewsArnieM

…… and you’re watching it on ITV4 lol ( as I will 👍) post op for me anyway haven’t been able to get to a single game since Nov 1st ( sigh) ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 09:57 - Dec 14 with 1338 viewsPippin1970

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 09:33 - Dec 14 by carlisleaway

Well worth it on Saturday then….think this must be the furthest away game for Ipswich fans

Carlisle in Cup few yrs back under Jewells era. That was a bad night lol.
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 13:38 - Dec 14 with 1228 viewscarlisleaway

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 09:57 - Dec 14 by Pippin1970

Carlisle in Cup few yrs back under Jewells era. That was a bad night lol.

That was a bad night, Carlisle equalised in the last few minutes….typical Ipswich. Game goes into extra time and we lose another cup tie😖
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 16:03 - Dec 14 with 1089 viewsGeomorph

8 mile trip from ulverston
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 16:48 - Dec 14 with 1012 viewsLeaky

Yep just 5hrs on a train
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 18:03 - Dec 14 with 928 viewscarlisleaway

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 16:48 - Dec 14 by Leaky

Yep just 5hrs on a train

Please no extra time tomorrow night
Login to get fewer ads

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 18:15 - Dec 14 with 890 viewsStenvict

Driving from London.

Looking forward to going to another new ground.

Poll: What will be announced first?

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 20:18 - Dec 14 with 756 viewsGeomorph

How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 18:15 - Dec 14 by Stenvict

Driving from London.

Looking forward to going to another new ground.

You won’t when you see it lol
How many mad Ipswich fans making the long trip to Barrow on 21:38 - Dec 14 with 611 viewsPlums

Was going to watch it in a local Nottingham pub with the guitarist from my band, me in my Town shirt, him in his Barrow one. However Covid has intervened so it’s back to the sofa! 😔

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024