Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... 11:34 - Dec 15 with 5325 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Seen a few rumours on twitter that it might be someone that no-one is expecting. The words, young, hungry and premier league ambitions used by one. Anyone in the know hearing anything similar or do we think this is just twitter nonsense?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:36 - Dec 15 with 3942 viewsHarryB

the guys who posted it are PLC holders so they do have some reliability i would have thought
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:38 - Dec 15 with 3894 viewswkj

Can the phrase Young and Hungry please just pish off now - last time we collectively sought that we ended up with Paul Hurst. Buzz words and bollucks - lets just get someone who is good at their job.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:40 - Dec 15 with 3822 viewsfooters

Is it on Twitter? If yes, it's nonsense.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:41 - Dec 15 with 3810 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

It could be argued that I am young, hungry with premier league ambitions, so it is rather vague and therefore, bullocks.
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:42 - Dec 15 with 3796 viewsgordon

Ashley Young? Luke Young?
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:42 - Dec 15 with 3770 viewsfooters

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:42 - Dec 15 by gordon

Neil?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:51 - Dec 15 with 3616 viewsFixed_It

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:42 - Dec 15 by footers

Neil?

Will?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:52 - Dec 15 with 3586 viewsJackSted

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:36 - Dec 15 by HarryB

the guys who posted it are PLC holders so they do have some reliability i would have thought

Would also like to add that one of them broke the takeover news weeks before it happened
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 11:52]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Login to get fewer ads

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:53 - Dec 15 with 3520 viewschrismakin

Carrick and Phelan.................

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:54 - Dec 15 with 3496 viewsmonty_radio

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:42 - Dec 15 by gordon

Tamas Priskin ?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:55 - Dec 15 with 3465 viewsSWGF

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:36 - Dec 15 by HarryB

What's a PLC holder?

I've got shares and am not reliable in any way whatsoever.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:59 - Dec 15 with 3382 viewsChurchman

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:38 - Dec 15 by wkj

Can the phrase Young and Hungry please just pish off now - last time we collectively sought that we ended up with Paul Hurst. Buzz words and bollucks - lets just get someone who is good at their job.

It sends a shiver down my spine too. I was full of optimism when Hurst was announced, listened avidly to the press conference and thought ‘hello, we could be in luck here’. Wrong. Utterly clueless. Alan Lee’s comments on Hurst said it all.

Even if uninspiring somebody competent that knows the difference between a team and a teapot, unlike five of the last six managers, would be nice.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 11:59]
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:03 - Dec 15 with 3288 viewsjayessess

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:59 - Dec 15 by Churchman

It sends a shiver down my spine too. I was full of optimism when Hurst was announced, listened avidly to the press conference and thought ‘hello, we could be in luck here’. Wrong. Utterly clueless. Alan Lee’s comments on Hurst said it all.

Even if uninspiring somebody competent that knows the difference between a team and a teapot, unlike five of the last six managers, would be nice.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 11:59]

Hurst was 44 and had managed over 500 matches prior to joining us...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:05 - Dec 15 with 3222 viewshomer_123

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 11:38 - Dec 15 by wkj

Can we stop posting sh*te off Twitter whilst we are at it?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:09 - Dec 15 with 3155 viewsChurchman

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:03 - Dec 15 by jayessess

Wow, I never knew he’d done that many. So he was 9 years older than Bobby Robson was when he came to us. Not so young then. Still, he was useless, that’s for sure.
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:10 - Dec 15 with 3136 viewshomer_123

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:03 - Dec 15 by jayessess

I genuinely look back to that home game against Blackburn - goal up inside 5 min (Edwards?) and we looked excellent for about 15 to 20 mins - knocking the ball about with a purpose, causing Blackburn all sorts of problems.

I remember thinking and saying to my old man next to me, that if the season continues like this - we'll do well. We looked really, really good.

Blackburn then scored around the 20 - 25 min mark and went 2 - 1 up around the 30 min mark and we never looked that same.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:11 - Dec 15 with 3089 viewsfooters

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:09 - Dec 15 by Churchman

Wow, I never knew he’d done that many. So he was 9 years older than Bobby Robson was when he came to us. Not so young then. Still, he was useless, that’s for sure.

He was just very small. That's probably where the confusion comes from.

#justbeanpolethings

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:12 - Dec 15 with 3063 viewsIP4_Blue

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:10 - Dec 15 by homer_123

I genuinely look back to that home game against Blackburn - goal up inside 5 min (Edwards?) and we looked excellent for about 15 to 20 mins - knocking the ball about with a purpose, causing Blackburn all sorts of problems.

I remember thinking and saying to my old man next to me, that if the season continues like this - we'll do well. We looked really, really good.

Blackburn then scored around the 20 - 25 min mark and went 2 - 1 up around the 30 min mark and we never looked that same.

I also felt we played ok against Norwich too
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:14 - Dec 15 with 3025 viewsKeno

Why dont some of these coached eat properly?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:15 - Dec 15 with 2999 viewsgordon

He came across as really, really insecure from minute 1 of his first interview/press conference whatever, I never understood how anyone could've thought yup, he'll do a good job here.
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:20 - Dec 15 with 2896 viewsFixed_It

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:14 - Dec 15 by Keno

Why dont some of these coached eat properly?

Too young apparently.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:20 - Dec 15 with 2876 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, Hungry and Ambitious.

Will they break up the band?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:21 - Dec 15 with 2879 viewsChurchman

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:15 - Dec 15 by gordon

He came across as really, really insecure from minute 1 of his first interview/press conference whatever, I never understood how anyone could've thought yup, he'll do a good job here.

Oh, I was guilty of that. He did the big club thing, history, training ground, new team, front foot, fitness la la la etc etc. I think it was just fresh start, blind optimism on my part. Part of the reason for that was I thought that from what I saw under Klug, we weren’t far off having a decent team. It was soon flushed away along with my blind optimism.
Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:22 - Dec 15 with 2827 viewsEwan_Oozami

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:20 - Dec 15 by BasingstokeBlue

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:23 - Dec 15 with 2803 viewsfooters

Slightly more upbeat managerial rumours on twitter... on 12:20 - Dec 15 by BasingstokeBlue

We'll end up as Trumpton FC at this rate...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024