Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this 14:29 - Dec 15 with 826 viewsghostofescobar

Town are definitely going down the manager or coach route with the next appointment, likely someone with experience in football, almost certainly human, with little doubt that they are currently in or out of work. I have read many hours of posts on here, so no smart @rse comments about me jumping to conclusions. I have taken key points from all relevant emails and placed them in a spreadsheet, with comments graded, weighted and categorised, and my above comments appear conclusive. You heard it here first, so put your money on before the odds shorten.

GhostOfEscobar

One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this on 14:43 - Dec 15 with 680 viewsclive_baker

You might live to regret going out on a limb like that.

I heard Ashton was giving serious consideration to the super computer option.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this on 14:48 - Dec 15 with 624 viewsKeno

but will they like Battenberg?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this on 14:52 - Dec 15 with 601 viewsEwan_Oozami

One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this on 14:48 - Dec 15 by Keno

but will they like Battenberg?

Wrong answer to that question could be a dealbreaker there, K....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this on 15:02 - Dec 15 with 544 viewsHerbivore

Bit disappointed that we're likely going for a human again, our recent record with human coaches/managers hasn't been great.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this on 15:03 - Dec 15 with 535 viewsTractorCam

What is wrong with you? Ashton was tryin to cut out the leaks and you've just spilled all the beans.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

One thing is clear from all the speculation so far, and you can quote me on this on 15:06 - Dec 15 with 513 viewsFixed_It

Well if nothing else that rules Robert Earnshaw out - thank goodness!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024