Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is worse than the Charlton performance 20:13 - Dec 15 with 845 viewsDubtractor

Much worse.

Look utterly clueless, no shape, no idea, no drive, no intensity.

Absolutely shocking.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:14 - Dec 15 with 807 viewschicoazul

This right here, this moment, this exact time, is the worst moment in the club’s history. Embarrassed on tv one nil down to Barrow as we languish mid table in division three.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:18 - Dec 15 with 764 viewsStewart27

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:14 - Dec 15 by chicoazul

This right here, this moment, this exact time, is the worst moment in the club’s history. Embarrassed on tv one nil down to Barrow as we languish mid table in division three.

Yes it is.

Ashton and the Americans have a massive decision to make.

Cannot believe that people want to give it to McGreal until the end of the season.
This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:19 - Dec 15 with 717 viewschicoazul

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:18 - Dec 15 by Stewart27

Yes it is.

Ashton and the Americans have a massive decision to make.

Cannot believe that people want to give it to McGreal until the end of the season.

I thought “it will never be worse than this” watching us capitulate to Lincoln on the bbc a few years ago. How wrong I was.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:20 - Dec 15 with 705 viewschicoazul

And I was wrong again. *This* moment is the worst in our history.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 20:21]

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:24 - Dec 15 with 641 viewsbluelagos

The one positive is that it is crystal clear to everyone McGreal isnt the answer, short or long term.

Time for the club decision makers to appoint a manager before this sh1t becomes the norm.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:27 - Dec 15 with 615 viewsMillsey

We’re about 5yards off each barrow player ffs
This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:33 - Dec 15 with 522 viewsQuilterstown

Has a team ever been booed before kick off? Looking forward to Saturday
This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:46 - Dec 15 with 396 viewschicoazul

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:33 - Dec 15 by Quilterstown

Has a team ever been booed before kick off? Looking forward to Saturday

It’s going to be murder.

Login to get fewer ads

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:49 - Dec 15 with 373 viewsbrazil1982

Lincoln in the cup was worse.
This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:50 - Dec 15 with 368 viewschicoazul

This is worse than the Charlton performance on 20:49 - Dec 15 by brazil1982

Lincoln in the cup was worse.

Wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024