Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager 20:37 - Dec 15 with 265 viewsblueprint

How some of our fans can criticise any of the potential candidates for the new manager is beyond me.

They moan that most aren’t an improvement on Cook and that we may as well kept him. Can’t people understand what a totally inept manager he was?

Some blame must also go to whoever it was who sanctioned the signing of most of the players who gave somehow made a crap side even worse.
New manager on 20:40 - Dec 15 with 219 viewsWacko

I disagree with the players bit. A lot of them have been playing in a system that doesn't suit them. We've had the unbelievably rigid cook who only ever played one way. Now we've got a dino-brained McGreal who still thinks he's in the early noughties.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

New manager on 20:42 - Dec 15 with 199 viewshunty21

On paper and their records with clubs we should be dominating but they are a set of individuals not a team , i think this shows how poor Ashton has been why not keep Cook in but line up a mnager in mean time instead of having mcgreal who doesnt want to be manager and the llayers have no organisation
New manager on 20:43 - Dec 15 with 188 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The biggest issue was bringing in Cook without Richardson. We need an effective management team. I don't care how experienced or inexperienced as long as they are effective.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024