Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The appointment becomes even more important 21:58 - Dec 15 with 530 viewsitfcsuth

A manager that excites fans again, brings a lift to the fanbase and club, a jump start.

The optimism from the summer has truly gone.

Neil Harris has a good record, but he isn’t the man to lift the dark cloud over the club.
The appointment becomes even more important on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 501 viewsGuthrum

More important than that - by far - it has to be someone who can forge this mess into a winning team. By whatever means necessary. And showing improvement in a matter of weeks rather than months.

It happens at other clubs. It's got to happen at Ipswich Town.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The appointment becomes even more important on 22:06 - Dec 15 with 460 viewsIpswichKnight

The appointment becomes even more important on 22:04 - Dec 15 by Guthrum

More important than that - by far - it has to be someone who can forge this mess into a winning team. By whatever means necessary. And showing improvement in a matter of weeks rather than months.

It won’t though as we’re Ipswich! As C3PO said we’re made to suffer it’s our lot in life.
The appointment becomes even more important on 22:07 - Dec 15 with 461 viewsTractorWood

I think we need to determine a strategy for success and pursue it relentlessly. We've recently jumped from manager to manager who has been dimly successful elsewhere in the past. It's not worked.

Going for Harris who was dimly successful at Millwall in the past is just trying the same thing and expecting a different outcome......

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The appointment becomes even more important on 22:07 - Dec 15 with 449 viewsitfcsuth

Agree.

It’s becoming an incredibly dragged out process, and is becoming incredibly frustrating each we seem no closer to appointing anyone.
The appointment becomes even more important on 22:10 - Dec 15 with 409 viewsWicklowBlue

Completely agree, get someone in and back them. We need someone to get a tune and results out of this team.

Personally I don't care what style of football it takes just get us back on the front foot. (I'm aware of the incoming posts around previous managers)
The appointment becomes even more important on 22:21 - Dec 15 with 363 viewsblueprint

There is something seriously wrong with the bunch of players at this club. They were absolutely abysmal tonight and not for the first time this season.
The appointment becomes even more important on 22:22 - Dec 15 with 337 viewstextbackup

All I feel for the new man is pain, have zero expectations, or hope.

We’ll have no new manager bounce.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024