Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else going for the disappointment double? 22:38 - Dec 15 with 345 viewsMelford

Getting up for the Cricket in the morning?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Anybody else going for the disappointment double? on 23:09 - Dec 15 with 308 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yep. Still ain't gone to bed yet though and if I'm not careful, it'll be a 'staying up' scenario rather than 'getting up'. Thankfully I'm off work this week.

I'm already prepared for disappointment.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anybody else going for the disappointment double? on 23:25 - Dec 15 with 288 viewsMelford

Anybody else going for the disappointment double? on 23:09 - Dec 15 by gainsboroughblue

Yep. Still ain't gone to bed yet though and if I'm not careful, it'll be a 'staying up' scenario rather than 'getting up'. Thankfully I'm off work this week.

I'm already prepared for disappointment.

I can do both, my hours are perfect for this. In the week I work 1030- 3 then 6-9 split shifts. For once it actually works for me, get up early, work a few hours where I can watch it , then go home for a kip in the afternoon. Most of the time I complain about how crap shifts are but they work for the Ashes.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Anybody else going for the disappointment double? on 23:30 - Dec 15 with 282 viewsRyorry

At the mo I'm quite thankful that 4am is often the time I'm off to bed

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anybody else going for the disappointment double? on 23:44 - Dec 15 with 264 viewsCoastalblue

F**k that

Masochist

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024