Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. 22:58 - Dec 15 with 1679 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If they are in talks they will get them concluded asap and bury this result, and try to raise fans spirits for the wknd.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 22:59 - Dec 15 with 1652 viewsTheBlueGnu

surely he was named shortly after birth?

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:00 - Dec 15 with 1604 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No chance. Monday/Tuesday next week I reckon.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:01 - Dec 15 with 1585 viewsfooters

Thanks for your insight.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:02 - Dec 15 with 1565 viewshatch

That would make sense.

But they sacked the players’ Cook going into a double gameweeks back-to-back. So I’m not expecting sensible managerial decision timing to happen
I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:03 - Dec 15 with 1524 viewshoppy

After all the others have retracted their applications you mean?

So I guess that leaves Shefki?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:05 - Dec 15 with 1485 viewsGuthrum

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 22:59 - Dec 15 by TheBlueGnu

Maybe not. This is all a cunning plan by master manipulator Ashton, who has been bringing this person up on his secret island base to be the ultimate pliable manager.

Or it's Clint Eastwood.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:13 - Dec 15 with 1379 viewsArnieM

Good luck to him coz he’s going need all the luck he can get . I think these players are almost
“ demonstrating “ to Ashton on the back of Cooks sacking . Don’t forget ( rightly or wrongly ) they came to this club for Paul Cook, not Ashton.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:19 - Dec 15 with 1295 viewschrismakin

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:13 - Dec 15 by ArnieM

Good luck to him coz he’s going need all the luck he can get . I think these players are almost
“ demonstrating “ to Ashton on the back of Cooks sacking . Don’t forget ( rightly or wrongly ) they came to this club for Paul Cook, not Ashton.

Then bin the fkers and get players who want to play for ipswich.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:26 - Dec 15 with 1233 viewsblueconscience

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 22:59 - Dec 15 by TheBlueGnu

A yet to be named baby would do no worse!!!
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 23:27]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:31 - Dec 15 with 1172 viewsPinewoodblue

Anthony Barry is current favourite but at 2/1 which suggests an appointment is not imminent.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/ipswich-town

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:36 - Dec 15 with 1122 viewsmkbobby

They were going to name him but he resigned at halftime got to start interviewing all over but I reckon most have rescinded their applications
I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:44 - Dec 15 with 1044 viewsChurchman

I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 23:19 - Dec 15 by chrismakin

Then bin the fkers and get players who want to play for ipswich.

I actually agree with you on this.

The players signed for Ipswich Town, not Cook. The players play for the club and each other. If that’s not enough, get out, go now and play people who want to represent it and play for each other. Nothing less.
I reckon the new manager will be named tomorrow. on 00:52 - Dec 16 with 888 viewspointofblue

Got the feeling we haven’t made a decision yet. If we were looking at a young coach with fresh ideas (Barry/McKenna), tonight may have put the brakes on - do we need an experienced head to just get us organised and motivated?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024