Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need a good put down for glory hunting ‘big 6’ armchair fans revelling 08:28 - Dec 16 with 641 viewsBlueyandCrazy

In our defeat last night.

It’s pathetic (our performance and them) I know, but looking for the best one line response…

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Need a good put down for glory hunting ‘big 6’ armchair fans revelling on 08:31 - Dec 16 with 584 viewsOsborneOneNil

Can’t, swear filter.
Need a good put down for glory hunting ‘big 6’ armchair fans revelling on 08:34 - Dec 16 with 566 viewsFixed_It

'Feck off you plastic tw@t!'.

But maybe not if it's your boss...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Need a good put down for glory hunting ‘big 6’ armchair fans revelling on 08:39 - Dec 16 with 545 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

When we lost 9-0 to United, I got a lot of stick from Utd fans as you would expect.

I just replied "we can't all be glory supporters" .

...that winds then up a treat and sends them off on a defensive rant trying to explain why they are not glory supporters.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Need a good put down for glory hunting ‘big 6’ armchair fans revelling on 08:52 - Dec 16 with 483 viewsZx1988

"Yeah, but have you ever beaten the Nazis, though?"

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Just agree with them. (n/t) on 08:53 - Dec 16 with 477 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Need a good put down for glory hunting ‘big 6’ armchair fans revelling on 09:12 - Dec 16 with 405 viewsSchmoke

I'll even give you a choice per team for a few of them...

Massive Citeh: 'imagine spending billions on a team and STILL not being able to win a European Trophy more recently than a bunch of farmers'.

Spuds: as above but swap out 'European Tophy' for 'League Title'. Spice it up with something like 'don't worry though at least you've got the best Stadium in the Europa Conference League' if you like.

Arsenal: 'imagine winning less European Trophies (that weren't so pointless they were completely abolished) than a team that were able to beat you with a midfield consisting of Coiln Healy and Mark Kennedy. Having said that congratulations on beating us to the FA Cup in 1978, oh no wait.... '

Liverpool:' If it happened in lockdown did it ever really happen at all?'

That should keep you going until I get round to Manyou and Abramovich's toy.

Peace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024