Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do Ipswich make it seem so hard to win football matches? 10:06 - Dec 16 with 319 viewsParsley

I feel like as a club we've tried every approach that I can think of to improve things on the pitch but have got progressively worse as long as I've been a town fan. We've had various managers of different types, new players, and even now new owners and a more developed structure behind the scenes. Admittedly that off-field structure might take time to fully develop, performance analytics and sports science and the like, but surely we should have enough about us to outperform Barrow?

I get the divine right thing and anyone can win a football match on a given day. I'm not necessarily say we should have beaten Barrow. But even despite the number of changes, to be outplayed by Barrow in the first half was embarrassing. Just simple things like getting crosses in the box, stringing together a few passes, just didn't seem to be happening.

Is a new manager going to be enough to turn things around?
Why do Ipswich make it seem so hard to win football matches? on 10:07 - Dec 16 with 302 viewsTractorCam

The fact we've also failed to beat Colchester and Oldham this season is embarrassing, when you look on paper and the second team should have enough to compete in this league.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Why do Ipswich make it seem so hard to win football matches? on 10:08 - Dec 16 with 297 viewswkj

We have too many players here who think they're doing us a favor by playing for us. I don't think we have many who are proud and connected to the club. It is sad really. The lack of passion and intensity is woeful.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024