Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betvictor 12:48 - Dec 16 with 1038 viewscressi

No odds on next Town manager again.
Betvictor on 12:48 - Dec 16 with 1037 viewsJackPITFC

Or William Hill
Betvictor on 12:49 - Dec 16 with 1011 viewsportmanking

That's because McKenna just took a hammering from 8/1 into evens. Traders probably panicking.
Betvictor on 12:49 - Dec 16 with 999 viewsBseaBlue

Betvictor on 12:49 - Dec 16 by portmanking

That's because McKenna just took a hammering from 8/1 into evens. Traders probably panicking.

Not heard anything else RE Harris?
Betvictor on 12:59 - Dec 16 with 859 viewsportmanking

Betvictor on 12:49 - Dec 16 by BseaBlue

Not heard anything else RE Harris?

No, the people that told me it was done (with Bircham as 1st Team Coach and Livermore Ass. Man) were adamant (and with good reason). So, I don't know whether it's been a change of heart from the top or if fan reaction to Harris' favouritism played a part.
Betvictor on 13:19 - Dec 16 with 716 viewsitfcjoe

Betvictor on 12:59 - Dec 16 by portmanking

No, the people that told me it was done (with Bircham as 1st Team Coach and Livermore Ass. Man) were adamant (and with good reason). So, I don't know whether it's been a change of heart from the top or if fan reaction to Harris' favouritism played a part.

I think people are getting ahead of themselves with McKenna, I may be wrong, but he took training for MU yesterday which means something is surely not imminent. Echo chamber going on

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Betvictor on 13:23 - Dec 16 with 644 viewsBseaBlue

Betvictor on 13:19 - Dec 16 by itfcjoe

I think people are getting ahead of themselves with McKenna, I may be wrong, but he took training for MU yesterday which means something is surely not imminent. Echo chamber going on

It was definitely on Twitter yesterday that he was at Manure training.

I know things can move quickly in football but that seems a little stretched. Hopefully we are wrong though!

EDITED to include link: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-tra
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 13:24]
Betvictor on 14:42 - Dec 16 with 458 viewsFixed_It

Betvictor on 13:23 - Dec 16 by BseaBlue

It was definitely on Twitter yesterday that he was at Manure training.

I know things can move quickly in football but that seems a little stretched. Hopefully we are wrong though!

EDITED to include link: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-tra
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 13:24]

Of course, we had a match in the North West yesterday, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he did both.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024