Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna 14:52 - Dec 16 with 3347 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:53 - Dec 16 with 3270 viewsDanTheMan

#BringBackJim

He can be the muscle.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:53 - Dec 16 with 3225 viewsclive_baker

If he brings Jim with him that would be a master stroke on the PR front.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:54 - Dec 16 with 3218 viewsSuperblue95

Saw that pic earlier when I googled McKenna. Didn’t think it would be long before it got posted on here!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:56 - Dec 16 with 3082 viewsFixed_It

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:53 - Dec 16 by DanTheMan

#BringBackJim

He can be the muscle.

He would certainly be demanding of the players!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:56 - Dec 16 with 3080 viewsGarv

Well he wouldn't come back here under Evans...

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:57 - Dec 16 with 3041 viewsMalcolmBlue

God, wouldn’t it be magic if Magic came back as an assistant

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:58 - Dec 16 with 3012 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Could be a magic appointment.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:59 - Dec 16 with 2991 viewsEwan_Oozami

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:57 - Dec 16 by MalcolmBlue

God, wouldn’t it be magic if Magic came back as an assistant

Joint unveiling on Saturday - that'll keep Bedsheet Rich happy....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:59 - Dec 16 with 2980 viewsghostofescobar

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:53 - Dec 16 by clive_baker

To play? Couldn't be worse than some of our current midfielders.

GhostOfEscobar

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:59 - Dec 16 with 2963 viewsBlue_Armee

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:53 - Dec 16 by clive_baker

Please bring Jim back, when he was sacked by Evans was when it all started to go wrong.

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:07 - Dec 16 with 2833 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:09 - Dec 16 with 2782 viewsbazza

#pray for Jim!! … to return..
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:13 - Dec 16 with 2731 viewsMoggasknockdown

Good lord I hope this happens, if only to bookend the 'banter era' of Evans- he was there at the start and reappointed post-Evans as a neat bookend to the worst era of the clubs history. Bring back super Jim!

Blog: I Take Your Point

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:21 - Dec 16 with 2638 viewsHighgateBlue

McKenna looks a bit like a young Phil Neville there.

Although I'm pretty sure Phil Neville has never actually been young...
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:23 - Dec 16 with 2596 viewsPrice_1991

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:13 - Dec 16 by Moggasknockdown

Good lord I hope this happens, if only to bookend the 'banter era' of Evans- he was there at the start and reappointed post-Evans as a neat bookend to the worst era of the clubs history. Bring back super Jim!

He's currently out of work after leaving his position as sporting director at Dunalk F.C in Ireland. It's also been said that whoever comes in would potentially be a young manager with an older more experienced assistant manager, if the owners, Ashton and O'leary get this right (which I'm sure they will) then this could be one of the best appointments yet at the club.
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:36 - Dec 16 with 2469 viewsbackwaywhen

Jim kooks ready to get started , boy if he came in with him , he would certainly rattle a few cages ……Magic .
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:48 - Dec 16 with 2364 viewsPrice_1991

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:36 - Dec 16 by backwaywhen

Jim kooks ready to get started , boy if he came in with him , he would certainly rattle a few cages ……Magic .

His Wikipedia page has been changed to say Ipswich Town F.C assistant manager as well 😂 I know anyone can change that but that would be one of the best bits of business if Magic came with him as his no.2
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:49 - Dec 16 with 2336 viewstractorboy1978

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:23 - Dec 16 by Price_1991

He's currently out of work after leaving his position as sporting director at Dunalk F.C in Ireland. It's also been said that whoever comes in would potentially be a young manager with an older more experienced assistant manager, if the owners, Ashton and O'leary get this right (which I'm sure they will) then this could be one of the best appointments yet at the club.

Dundalk, which is part owned by Jordan Gardner, a close friend and business partner of Brett Johnson and the gang.

I'd bloody love it!
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:50 - Dec 16 with 2315 viewsEwan_Oozami

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:49 - Dec 16 by tractorboy1978

Dundalk, which is part owned by Jordan Gardner, a close friend and business partner of Brett Johnson and the gang.

I'd bloody love it!

Blimey! This'll drive the conspiracists wild!!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:53 - Dec 16 with 2285 viewsPrice_1991

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 15:49 - Dec 16 by tractorboy1978

I'd bloody love it!

I didn't even realise that but just had a look and WOW what a bit of business that would be!
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 16:28 - Dec 16 with 2061 viewsrickw

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 14:53 - Dec 16 by DanTheMan

#BringBackJim

He can be the muscle.

Please make this happen!!!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 16:32 - Dec 16 with 2013 viewsElderGrizzly

#BringBackJim

He can be the muscle.

Can you imagine? With this current shower, we won't have heard as many angry Irish voices since Iain Paisley
This image makes me feel very comfortable about Kieran McKenna on 17:40 - Dec 16 with 1729 viewsTexaco73

Ooh. I love to see Magic back here.
I could see that working if he is the steel backup KMK.

Plus Magic knows how to beat Nodge, which his predecessors have failed miserably.

As others have said, it would be a great bookend to mark the end of Marcus Evans destruction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024