Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran McKenna the right appointment? 18:24 - Dec 16 with 1205 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieran McKenna the right appointment?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:25 - Dec 16 with 1134 viewsWeWereZombies

No 'Ask me again in April' option?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:25 - Dec 16 with 1133 viewshatch

Can you dig out the results of your same poll you created for Cook? These are always useful when calling out those that claim they never wanted the manager from the start.
Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:28 - Dec 16 with 1102 viewsfactual_blue

How do you vote 'Maybe'?

p.s.

McKenna Out

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:29 - Dec 16 with 1083 viewsTractorFrog

Yes of course. There would be no point in answering no to this poll, assuming he is definitely coming, because you can't be negative towards a manager before he has started, that just leads to a toxic atmosphere in games.

And he's not called Paul.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:30 - Dec 16 with 1070 viewsfooters

You'll have to confirm he is the appointment before I can respond.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 18:37]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:33 - Dec 16 with 1017 viewsWeWereZombies

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:30 - Dec 16 by footers

You'll have to confirm he is the appointment before I can respond.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 18:37]

And what he has been appointed to, if we are going to aim for peak TWTD pedant, surely?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 971 viewsfooters

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:33 - Dec 16 by WeWereZombies

And what he has been appointed to, if we are going to aim for peak TWTD pedant, surely?

*pendant

If he's my 9am tomorrow then he can sod off. I fancy a lie-in.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 968 viewsDubtractor

I can't pretend to know a huge amount about him, but voted yes as this is the type of appointment I wanted, plus those whose opinions I rate on here reckon he is a very good coach.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:39 - Dec 16 with 919 viewsGuthrum

Qualified yes, in that I know little about him other than the articles which have been linked today. Conceptually, an up-coming technically good coach with experience at big teams is a positive. Think there's a decent chance he might be able to inspire our players with his ideas (rather than beating them into submission).

But it is a risk. He has no previous experience as a Manager or Head Coach. The team is in a bit of a state at the moment. He's going to have to work on them quite fast. Hope he quickly learns how to interact with the media and fans.

I like the sound of Pert as his Assistant, too.

But it's certainly worth a try, if it comes off, has the potential to be extremely successful.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:39 - Dec 16 with 913 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is this the official vote for the owners to go by in deciding whether to complete the appointment?

See the odd rumours around Harris for anyone who doesn't follow!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:40 - Dec 16 with 901 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe baby

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:41 - Dec 16 with 882 viewsLord_Lucan

Still think we should have had Colin for the short term but as for the long term thing I'm happy with these two.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:42 - Dec 16 with 869 viewsMullet

He’s not the wrong one

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:42 - Dec 16 with 860 viewsWickets

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:25 - Dec 16 by hatch

Can you dig out the results of your same poll you created for Cook? These are always useful when calling out those that claim they never wanted the manager from the start.

Are we talking name and shame ?
Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:54 - Dec 16 with 764 viewscressi

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:42 - Dec 16 by Wickets

Are we talking name and shame ?

Just don't know to be honest
Only thing will tell is time
Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:55 - Dec 16 with 750 viewsDanTheMan

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:36 - Dec 16 by Dubtractor

I can't pretend to know a huge amount about him, but voted yes as this is the type of appointment I wanted, plus those whose opinions I rate on here reckon he is a very good coach.

I'm with this, I wasn't sold on Harris (although don't think he would have been as bad as some made out) but I think this seems to have a little more thought put into it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Kieran McKenna the right appointment? on 18:55 - Dec 16 with 740 viewschrismakin

Need to see who he brings with him.

Also. Need to see if the 4 2 2 2 we played first half was his idea as some seem to think or if it was John's. As 4 2 2 2 was strange.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024