Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 11:11 - Dec 17 with 546 viewsGarv

Apart from obviously wanting to win the game, I really hope the crowd doesn't turn if we don't play well and/or win. I don't buy into the assumption that players have 'downed tools' or however you want to put it. Our form went downhill while their footballing father Paul Cook was still in charge, so I don't see how you can put it all down to the attitude of the squad. It'll be tedious if the team end up with a load of verbals just because they don't get a result.

Chances are we're not going to be free-flowing or overly attacking . It'll be interesting to see if much changes in terms of selections and game plan and if McKenna ends up having any input.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Tomorrow on 11:16 - Dec 17 with 506 viewsDubtractor

Agreed. A bit of a pantomime boo would be fine, but there can't be a repeat of the scenes at the end of the Charlton game. Though hopefully it won't be a repeat of any element of the Charlton game!

And I agree with your point about tools not being downed, we've just increasingly looked like a confused team without a plan over the last 6 weeks or so, not sure it's about players not trying or caring.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024