Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A message for the management of ITFC 11:14 - Dec 17 with 6747 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

If you are reading this, that's bad. This forum is toxic, it is not generally representative of the fans who attend matches, and several of the posters are scum fans in disguise who just want to cause anxiety and disagreement, most of the rest have no idea anyway (me included). All I would say is don't believe that posts on this forum mean anything, just focus on the job. Good luck to the new team. That is all.

Poll: would you rather

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:15 - Dec 17 with 3209 viewsSuperblue95

Toxic

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:15 - Dec 17 with 3196 viewsBrianTablet

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:15 - Dec 17 by Superblue95

Toxic

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:17 - Dec 17 with 3183 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I would not say toxic but this forum does tend to attract a slightly higher proportion of troubled people who enjoying rounding up on others.

That said, there are also a fair few decent folk here too. Use the ignore button freely and with gay abandon.
A message for the management of ITFC on 11:19 - Dec 17 with 3143 viewshomer_123

I can safely say this is one of the best forums around.

Generally excellent discussions and viewpoints across different subjects but...moreover a very supportive bunch that look out for each other.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:21 - Dec 17 with 3105 viewsnodge_blue

Seasons greetings to you too xx

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:30 - Dec 17 with 3037 viewsTrumptonBlue

OK, thanks for the heads-up.

Mark
xx
A message for the management of ITFC on 11:32 - Dec 17 with 2993 viewsHerbivore

This is a rather needless post. Shame on you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:42 - Dec 17 with 2921 viewsmarcus1642

Best Post this year. Well done.
Login to get fewer ads

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:45 - Dec 17 with 2897 viewsmarcus1642

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:19 - Dec 17 by homer_123

I can safely say this is one of the best forums around.

Generally excellent discussions and viewpoints across different subjects but...moreover a very supportive bunch that look out for each other.

No it is not. Nobody looks out for anyone, this is not a support group.
A message for the management of ITFC on 11:45 - Dec 17 with 2880 viewsSE1blue

Personally, I think the ‘management’ at ITFC has bigger issues to sort than worrying about comments on this forum. And would add…

This forum can occasionally have posters who don’t reflect the majority of sensible debate. However, I think TWTD is a very good gauge of the emotions and views of many true fans and a place of healthy discussion.

These fans have seen their club effectively asset stripped under the recent reign of an incompetent owner and provided unwavering support during more than a decade of downward trajectory. Of course emotions will occasionally run high but to say that it is toxic on here is a joke.

I hope the OP does not have a facebook or Twitter account as they might need a lie down after looking on there.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:46 - Dec 17 with 2857 viewschicoazul

Guess OP is new here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:46 - Dec 17 with 2873 viewsclive_baker

State of this. Toxic is an over exaggeration. If you want to see toxic, wait until we're 3-0 down tomorrow..
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 11:50]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:48 - Dec 17 with 2838 viewsHerbivore

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:45 - Dec 17 by marcus1642

What you get back tends to reflect what you put in, on TWTD as in life.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 2837 viewsmarcus1642

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:32 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

This is a rather needless post. Shame on you.

Your post is pretty needless too. If you don't like it, don't comment on it.
A message for the management of ITFC on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 2838 viewsCoastalblue

There are countless examples of people on here having problems and being supported by the wider community, not a couple but a multitude so I don't know why you'd say that unless you're relatively new and not witnessed it?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 2832 viewsclive_baker

I'm sure you'll find a lot of people that would vouch for the support they've received from people on TWTD, whether it be emotional, financial contributions to charity, or just the ability to escape real life and chat nonsense to people with a common interest. That's not to say people have to agree on everything, but for the most part posters are respectful and when they're not they're called out on it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 2828 viewschrismakin

You are so wrong, Lets be honest I don't have a lot of fans on here I get that.

But when I need to reach out, even those who 'dislike' my inputs, reach back and have been a massive help at times.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:50 - Dec 17 with 2828 viewsnoggin

POTD. Thanks for the laugh.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:52 - Dec 17 with 2768 viewsfooters

Bloody hell. I know it's Christmas and all that but did you really have to open the sherry at this hour? It's not even midday yet, man.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:55 - Dec 17 with 2720 viewsfooters

Toxic

One of Britney's better later hits.

Poor girl.

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:55 - Dec 17 with 2720 viewsmarcus1642

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:48 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

What you get back tends to reflect what you put in, on TWTD as in life.

If anybody has problems/issues, and we all have at some stage, getting support from a faceless football forum in my book is certainly interesting to say the least.
A message for the management of ITFC on 11:55 - Dec 17 with 2714 viewswkj

Toxic

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:57 - Dec 17 with 2685 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:55 - Dec 17 by marcus1642

If anybody has problems/issues, and we all have at some stage, getting support from a faceless football forum in my book is certainly interesting to say the least.

I find it's the best forum for finding about parking at Gatwick!!
A message for the management of ITFC on 11:57 - Dec 17 with 2665 viewsfooters

You seem to be having a pretty serious one at this very moment, dear chap.

A message for the management of ITFC on 11:58 - Dec 17 with 1926 viewsCoastalblue

That probably explains your issue, for you it's a faceless football forum, which I guess means you probably feel able to post what you want in the safety of total anonymity.

For many it's a community, often inhabited by friends and acquaintances.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024