Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we keep letting this happen? 16:56 - Dec 17 with 1398 viewshype313

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/under-eight-footballers-scouted-by-norwich-ci

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How do we keep letting this happen? on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 1356 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Do we have any scouts? That would help stop it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:00 - Dec 17 with 1340 viewsMattinLondon

In fairness I think that under ME everything was cut back and the owners recognise this - it’ll simply just take time to get everything in place.
How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 1340 viewsPhilTWTD

Worth pointing out that a lot of these schemes players are 'scouted' for aren't top level academy things but money-making schemes for the clubs involved.
How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:08 - Dec 17 with 1254 viewschrismakin

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:02 - Dec 17 by PhilTWTD

Worth pointing out that a lot of these schemes players are 'scouted' for aren't top level academy things but money-making schemes for the clubs involved.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:10 - Dec 17 with 1238 viewstimothyeo

100% accurate. Don't really like it but it's the way football has been for a while and as a club we need to get on board.

However I do think it's a little unfair to point this solely at Evans - regardless of our setup we're talking about under 8's playing at a place that offers Premier League facilities. We won't be able to compete on that front.
How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:37 - Dec 17 with 1128 viewshoppy

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:08 - Dec 17 by chrismakin

Generally have to pay for the tracksuit and bag as well. Certainly had to with the Peterborough version they used to run in Ipswich.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 1079 viewsBobbychase

Where's a mob with flaming torches when you need them?

Their vomit-coloured tentacles have spread far. Another thing Ashton and Gamechanger need to reverse.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 1074 viewsChurchman

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:10 - Dec 17 by timothyeo

100% accurate. Don't really like it but it's the way football has been for a while and as a club we need to get on board.

However I do think it's a little unfair to point this solely at Evans - regardless of our setup we're talking about under 8's playing at a place that offers Premier League facilities. We won't be able to compete on that front.

I think it’s right to blame Evans. Anything non essential from the Receptionist to stadium maintenance, pitch to community stuff - all in the bin. The club contracted in every way thanks to Evans’ meagre efforts.

The game in Evans time, and before it to be fair, moved on while we went backwards. It’s quite right that Norwich have moved into our territory. If roles were reversed, I’d expect us to do exactly the same.

This stuff has been mention by Ashton and co and hopefully they will do something proactive about it sooner rather than later.
Login to get fewer ads

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:48 - Dec 17 with 1056 viewsBobbychase

Not sure their Premier League status is the issue here. My mate's kid signed for their youth set-up recently even though Dad is a Town fan. Just said the Norwich set-up was a bit more professional-looking and they were more visible. In East Suffolk! We cannot allow that to continue when it comes to our own county.

Also, if Evans thought the key was homegrown players, as he often stated once Keane and Jewell wasted all his money, then why didn't he prioritise things like this?

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:50 - Dec 17 with 1039 viewschrismakin

How do we keep letting this happen? on 17:48 - Dec 17 by Bobbychase

Not sure their Premier League status is the issue here. My mate's kid signed for their youth set-up recently even though Dad is a Town fan. Just said the Norwich set-up was a bit more professional-looking and they were more visible. In East Suffolk! We cannot allow that to continue when it comes to our own county.

Also, if Evans thought the key was homegrown players, as he often stated once Keane and Jewell wasted all his money, then why didn't he prioritise things like this?

Problem was M.E treated town like he would a business, trimming everything that didn't provide short term gain.

Im still shocked until 2 months ago that we had a reception area, with no receptionists in it!

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

How do we keep letting this happen? on 18:47 - Dec 17 with 885 viewsIllinoisblue

Typically pisspoor Star story.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How do we keep letting this happen? on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 817 viewsArnieM

They won’t be doing that for much longer … the wheel is turning full circle once again .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How do we keep letting this happen? on 19:12 - Dec 17 with 797 viewschrismakin

Tim, you do realise tho the u8s wouldn't be playing at the prem facility......

How do we keep letting this happen? on 19:16 - Dec 17 with 776 viewsFightingEssex

Absolutely, fleecing middle class parents with deep pockets. This just looks like fun, some Norwich coaches came down and gave a good day to some 8 year olds. This is totally harmless, kids don’t care, they just want to play football.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024