Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow 21:16 - Dec 17 with 3540 viewsVic

Shame - owners there. New manager paraded before the match it’s should be a big occasion. Just seems to me that the timing and Omicron and Christmas have combined to put the mokkers on in.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:18 - Dec 17 with 3160 viewsArnieM

How many fans are not coming to PR tomorrow now then?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:22 - Dec 17 with 3129 viewsSteve_M

Yes, inevitable really but a real shame for us and this match

I’m still wavering, really want to go but it’s just not a good idea at the moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:23 - Dec 17 with 3095 viewsTerra_Farma

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:18 - Dec 17 by ArnieM

I can't go ArnieM

Tested positive for COVID on Toozdee

Gutted.
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:31 - Dec 17 with 3014 viewsIllinoisblue

Should still be 26,500 at least which is still fantastic for a division 3 game the week before xmas.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:33 - Dec 17 with 2988 viewsSwansea_Blue

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:31 - Dec 17 by Illinoisblue

Should still be 26,500 at least which is still fantastic for a division 3 game the week before xmas.

Absolutely. It's going to be full enough compared to what we've had for the last 15 years or so. I'm sure it'll be a great occasion for those going. I've got a bad feeling about the performance and result based on the last couple of weeks, but you never know.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:36 - Dec 17 with 2962 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:18 - Dec 17 by ArnieM

Very difficult to know. A good proportion saying on here that we won't be going. If we have tickets we will still be counted in the attendance figure, I presume.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:40 - Dec 17 with 2921 viewsjeera

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:23 - Dec 17 by Terra_Farma

I can't go ArnieM

Gutted.

"Toozdee" made me smile.

I had a mate who used to speak like that; he was my best mate for years as it goes.

But he was a real Suffolk boy and it was like he was from another country at times.

Mind you, I lived on Stoke Park then, when it was still a nice place, and he was from that rough old place nearby; Charrrntree or something or other. Funny people really.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:44 - Dec 17 with 2881 viewsEwan_Oozami

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:40 - Dec 17 by jeera

"Toozdee" made me smile.

I had a mate who used to speak like that; he was my best mate for years as it goes.

But he was a real Suffolk boy and it was like he was from another country at times.

Mind you, I lived on Stoke Park then, when it was still a nice place, and he was from that rough old place nearby; Charrrntree or something or other. Funny people really.

No "t" in Charrrn'ree :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:49 - Dec 17 with 2831 viewsGogs

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:23 - Dec 17 by Terra_Farma

I can't go ArnieM

Gutted.

Same here. Positive LFT Monday, still awaiting results of postal PCR taken tuesday. But did another LFT today, still positive.

Judging by the symptoms I have it's the omicron strain. I've been reading up on it (little else to do, let's face it) and most people are reporting same or very similar to me, Govt really needs to update it's official line on symptoms if you ask me. The first and still main symptoms are cold-like:
-aches and pains - particularly lower back, feels like someone's kicked me and it hurts to walk at times,
-lethargy (sleeping 12+ hours a day),
-stuffy & runny nose.
then:
-Mild night sweats (but no real fever at any point) and slightly scratchy throat from day 2.
-Taste and smell were fine until day 3, they've now more or less totally gone though (I can tell sweet from savoury but that's it really),
-only now on day 5 do I have a bit of a cough, but it's a chesty cough and it's not 'continuous'

I've felt better - and if this is 'mild' I'm glad i haven't had anything moderate or severe as it's not great - but I've felt worse before with full blown 'flu
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:53 - Dec 17 with 2772 viewsIllinoisblue

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:33 - Dec 17 by Swansea_Blue

Absolutely. It's going to be full enough compared to what we've had for the last 15 years or so. I'm sure it'll be a great occasion for those going. I've got a bad feeling about the performance and result based on the last couple of weeks, but you never know.

I think we’ll win 4-0. Got a feeling it’s all going to click tomorrow.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 22:22 - Dec 17 with 2576 viewsTerra_Farma

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:49 - Dec 17 by Gogs

Same here. Positive LFT Monday, still awaiting results of postal PCR taken tuesday. But did another LFT today, still positive.

Judging by the symptoms I have it's the omicron strain. I've been reading up on it (little else to do, let's face it) and most people are reporting same or very similar to me, Govt really needs to update it's official line on symptoms if you ask me. The first and still main symptoms are cold-like:
-aches and pains - particularly lower back, feels like someone's kicked me and it hurts to walk at times,
-stuffy & runny nose.
then:
-Mild night sweats (but no real fever at any point) and slightly scratchy throat from day 2.
-Taste and smell were fine until day 3, they've now more or less totally gone though (I can tell sweet from savoury but that's it really),
-only now on day 5 do I have a bit of a cough, but it's a chesty cough and it's not 'continuous'

I've felt better - and if this is 'mild' I'm glad i haven't had anything moderate or severe as it's not great - but I've felt worse before with full blown 'flu

When I done my LFT - I dropped the 4 droplets into the test area and within 30 seconds indicted I was positive.

Went to Copdock to get it confirmed the following day - must say, very organised up there - had an email within 12 hours to confirm the LFT.

For me, my symptoms have been:

Freezing cold (regardless of clothing / duvets)
Sore throat
Lethargy (particularly towards certain members on this forum)
Random burst of sneezing
Lack of taste (oh the puns)
Lack of smell
General distrust of the Chinese Government

TBF - I had a cold about 5 weeks ago that was worse.
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 22:29 - Dec 17 with 2533 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Me and one other in my group tested positive yesterday. Called the club today to see if they could possibly try and re-sell our four tickets (other two didn’t want to risk if)…. Refunded me there and the. With no questions asked. Checked an hour later and 3 of the 4 tickets had been sold again already!

Great service from the club tbh. Much better than theatres or gigs.

As others have said, fairly sure it’s Omnicron that I’ve got.
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 23:28 - Dec 17 with 2269 viewsStewart27

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 22:29 - Dec 17 by Matt_Netherlands

Me and one other in my group tested positive yesterday. Called the club today to see if they could possibly try and re-sell our four tickets (other two didn’t want to risk if)…. Refunded me there and the. With no questions asked. Checked an hour later and 3 of the 4 tickets had been sold again already!

Great service from the club tbh. Much better than theatres or gigs.

As others have said, fairly sure it’s Omnicron that I’ve got.

That’s great.

Hopefully this has happened widely or people have given their tickets up.

Would be a travesty for it to not be a full house.
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 01:00 - Dec 18 with 2066 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Genuinely Vic. Does it matter?

Surely it's important to get something out of the game, not how long anyone queues for a portman pie?

Stop looking for problems

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 07:24 - Dec 18 with 1743 viewsArnieM

I can't go ArnieM

Gutted.

Well get well soooon . I’ve always known I wouldn’t be able to go ( post foot op) …likewise,” gutted of Ipswich”!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 07:40 - Dec 18 with 1660 viewsEly_Blue

Well I’ll be there, I’m jabbed and boosted, took an LFT on Friday night and it’s negative, leaving from the south coast soon to go via Ely to pick my son up (who also has a negative LFT)

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 08:12 - Dec 18 with 1551 viewsVic

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 01:00 - Dec 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Genuinely Vic. Does it matter?

Surely it's important to get something out of the game, not how long anyone queues for a portman pie?

Stop looking for problems

Chelters, it wasn’t meant as a negative - sorry if it came across that way. I was just reflecting on how many people on here and other places are saying that although they’ve got tickets aren’t going to go today. Which like I say is a shame as it really should be a big day for the club.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 08:23 - Dec 18 with 1505 viewsEly_Blue

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 08:12 - Dec 18 by Vic

Chelters, it wasn’t meant as a negative - sorry if it came across that way. I was just reflecting on how many people on here and other places are saying that although they’ve got tickets aren’t going to go today. Which like I say is a shame as it really should be a big day for the club.

And it still will be a big day for the club

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 08:25 - Dec 18 with 1499 viewsHerbivore

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 08:12 - Dec 18 by Vic

I reckon it'll only be 10-20% who drop out so we're still looking at 25k plus I would imagine. Most will take the risk.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

[Redacted] on 08:29 - Dec 18 with 1470 viewsvictorywilhappen

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 08:25 - Dec 18 by Herbivore

I reckon it'll only be 10-20% who drop out so we're still looking at 25k plus I would imagine. Most will take the risk.

[Redacted]
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 10:57 - Dec 18 with 1214 viewsblueconscience

Gav: stupid comment removed

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 11:05 - Dec 18 with 1138 viewswitchdoctor

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 08:25 - Dec 18 by Herbivore

seems like the club are reselling tickets that are being returned so maybe the gate won’t be to affected…
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 11:05 - Dec 18 with 1138 viewsbraveblue

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 21:49 - Dec 17 by Gogs

-stuffy & runny nose.
then:

Symptoms are not the same for everyone.
Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 12:03 - Dec 18 with 1023 viewsElephantintheRoom

As the new mnager is in the stands he might catch covid.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 12:13 - Dec 18 with 989 viewsGogs

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be anywhere near a full house tomorrow on 11:05 - Dec 18 by braveblue

Symptoms are not the same for everyone.

that's why I said 'most people are reporting the same or very similar symptoms'. No need to be patronising. I've pointed out my symptoms in the hope that someone else may read this with similar symptoms, thinking they've got a cold and having done so decide to get a test. Anyway I'm confirmed positive. I hope everyone who goes today enjoys the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024