Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lilyhammer - Netflix 21:25 - Dec 17 with 894 viewsBarcaBlue

Not sure how I missed this one. Bit of a bonkers nordic mob comedy featuring Silvio from The Sopranos. Completely daft but with some real laugh out loud moments. Not sure if it's the best thing I've seen in ages but definitely the most bizarre.

Just finished series one and would highly recommend it. Series 2 Episode 2 is titled Millwall Brick, sounds promising but hope it doesn't go downhill now. Anyone watched all 3 series?
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 21:29 - Dec 17 with 881 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's very good, as you say in a quirky way. The Mrs got me onto it when it came out. Silvio from the Sopranos or Steven van Zandt from Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band as he's otherwise known.

I can't remember how far we got keeping up with it, but I think it was much the same throughout from what I remember. Easy TV.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 21:50 - Dec 17 with 830 viewsBarcaBlue

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 21:29 - Dec 17 by Swansea_Blue

It's very good, as you say in a quirky way. The Mrs got me onto it when it came out. Silvio from the Sopranos or Steven van Zandt from Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band as he's otherwise known.

I can't remember how far we got keeping up with it, but I think it was much the same throughout from what I remember. Easy TV.

Well Series 2 just started with Safe European Home from The Clash, that's me won over.

I have a German friend, he's now a surgeon, was a medical student when I first met him. He moved to Norway with his wife and set up a small sheep farm on an island in a Norwegian fjord. I keep expecting him to pop up on screen.
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 23:33 - Dec 17 with 760 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Got 20 mins in two years ago before I decided I was wasting my life.
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 06:58 - Dec 18 with 693 viewsMullet

It’s really good fun. The British character is terrible, but as with so many shows it makes me shudder at how the rest of the world sees us.

If you’ve enjoyed it so far it’s worth seeing to the end.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 07:47 - Dec 18 with 662 viewsWestover

Just about to start watching it anything else to suggest? I like things like Ozark Breaking Bad. Thanks.
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 07:58 - Dec 18 with 651 viewsWicksy

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 07:47 - Dec 18 by Westover

Just about to start watching it anything else to suggest? I like things like Ozark Breaking Bad. Thanks.

Have you tried Succession? Dysfunctional family running a multi billion $ empire. Brilliantly scripted/acted. Sky Atlantic

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 08:39 - Dec 18 with 618 viewsWestover

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 07:58 - Dec 18 by Wicksy

Have you tried Succession? Dysfunctional family running a multi billion $ empire. Brilliantly scripted/acted. Sky Atlantic

Thanks but I can only watch Sky live as I live in the Algarve but I do have Netflix and just watched the first Lilyhammer so far quite good.
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 08:46 - Dec 18 with 602 viewswitchdoctor

dunno where I watched it but boardwalk empire is excellent and also bloodlines is worth a watch and that’s deffo on netflix
Login to get fewer ads

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 08:49 - Dec 18 with 587 viewsBluespeed225

On suggestion of daughter I’ve only just discovered’Trailer Park Boys’. Not what I was expecting, love it!
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 08:53 - Dec 18 with 575 viewsBarcaBlue

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 08:39 - Dec 18 by Westover

Thanks but I can only watch Sky live as I live in the Algarve but I do have Netflix and just watched the first Lilyhammer so far quite good.

It just gets dafter!

Watched a few films recently on Netflix as couldn't get into any new series.

Two that were decent

Lost city of Z
Power of the dog
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 08:55 - Dec 18 with 573 viewsWestover

I've seen Boardwalk Empire and I think I started to watch Trailer park boys but stopped can't remember why so I'll have another look and also have a look at Bloodlines 👍
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 09:01 - Dec 18 with 558 viewsBarcaBlue

Lilyhammer - Netflix on 08:53 - Dec 18 by BarcaBlue

It just gets dafter!

Watched a few films recently on Netflix as couldn't get into any new series.

Two that were decent

Lost city of Z
Power of the dog

Forgot to mention the last good series I watched was Undercover followed by the spin off film Ferry

Really enjoyed it, Dutch / Belgian hoodlums
Lilyhammer - Netflix on 11:34 - Dec 18 with 452 viewsWestover

Thanks guys that's a few for me to watch if the football is off which seems likely sorry to say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024