Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Christmas war is over 07:23 - Dec 18 with 257 viewsmuccletonjoe

The turmoil of Hurst , Lambert and Cook HAS to be over now.
No matter what we think of this new manager, ( and I know absolute zilch about him) we have to get behind him to a man and give him some time to put something cohesive together.
There is no other option.
Calling for another managerial change would just put us into a chop and change tornado of players and systems which will eventually destroy the entire club
We all saw the debacle of Wednesday, it is hard to see how any set of players can play any worse than that. Alot will be learnt from the team selection today we need to be seeing players WANTING to bust a gut to stay in this side and impress mckenna.
If we don't , then this new manager has to select those who do wear the shirt with pride and move on those who do not, and there could well be some big names with big reputations in that sec
ond category.
Of the summer signings ( 19 in all ) I wouldn't give a place on the team sheet to any more than 4 or 5 on what I have seen to date.
A big job lies ahead for this young man, equivalent to being dropped in at the deep end in football manager terms.
We can only watch and see if he sinks or swims.
GOOD LUCK FELLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024